Reviews for Snow Day
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30
I really like your story - it's so cute!
Kam chapter 1 . 3/20
Yayy love it
Rage guy chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Raven is a pinch ooc, but i completely understand its a one chapter story so you cant really make Raven do what she really would have done. Really good and adorable by the way! 3
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Simply Brilliant.
umidk chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
its a bit ooc, but still adorable. they are a really hard couple to pull off, and you did okay.
Aqua Jock 42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I luvved! BB/Rae is my second favorite pairing! I thought it was perfect!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I didn't see anything that was particularly OOC. I definitely see this as happening after after that whole "end-of-the-world" business. ;) I thought it was very well done. I loved the references to Raven's emotions throughout. Also, you're right, the style and tense you used is perfect for this story. :)
Kalnar chapter 1 . 3/21/2010

Very nicely written

No grammer errors (That I found)

Slightly cliche premise

Raven OOC

VERY cliche reveal. ("I like you." "Oh, I've always liked you to, but I've never told you." "Want a date?" "Sure.")

Very good story. The premise, while maybe cliche, probably is unavoidable and doesn't detract from the story at all. The OOC wasn't too bad, and seemed to fit perfectly with an overworked Happy. It was the problem of the slight OOC (I probably would have given it a perfect even with the OOC, it wasn't bad) and the massively cliche reveal (big deal) that dropped my opinion of the story.

Recommended, but I wish the reveal was less cliche.

Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Yeah, a little OOC, heh. But this was really awesome nonetheless. I really like the style you have going on here. I love how you added in her emotions. Those parts are really awesome. Very different from how other writers do it. A few spelling answers but still a great job! :D
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Too cute! I really liked their interaction and your including the snow here. I love snow. I always thought Raven might enjoy it too. And their moments! Aww, so awesome. This was really nice, I liked it a lot. And it wasn't OOC at all! The dialogue was perfect.
Gryphon31 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is really cute!
Mr. Handsome chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
If one thing would make Raven happy, it would be kicking snow on BeastBoy
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw, that was VERY cute! Yes, a little OOC, but it worked! Great job!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I find this sTory kind of cute given Raven's actions within this tale. :D

I must say it's a great way to spend a snow day with the one you love. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great group of ideas for future stories. Besides Poor Cyborg having to repair all of what Raven broke. :D