Reviews for Yesterdays and Tomorrows
Celtic Angel18 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
A good story so far. Please update soon.
Kat chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Please add on more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story! I couldn't find it for about a year or so but I'm so glad I found it again. It's one of my favorite Batman stories and I just love it to bits. That is all :D
CheesetothePower chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Why have you seemingly abandoned your Batman Beyond stories? They all cut off in a cliffhanger.
Vampire Queen chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Is there a reason you havn't updated this story in 8 years! WTF! Update damn it! I NEED to know what happens!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
UPDATES ARE NICE! AND IT'S BEEN 7! YEARS!
lizardo chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Wow, this is a good story. I love the twist. It feels like everyone is pretty in character too. I did always find it strange that terry and matt both had jet black hair _. I would love to see how this goes. It's been since '02, but do you have any more?
eset chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
So where exactly is part five?

I love that Terry is Dick and Babs' grandson, it definitely explains why he and Matt don't look loke either parent, which always kinda bugged me. And its great that you made Helena the new commissioner. But please, please write more. I don't care which one of you finishes it, just please do!
The Black Quill chapter 5 . 8/26/2004
Listen here,

get your ass in gear.

Finish this fic

about Tim and Dick,

and their tale of all tales,

before the fat lady wails.

I want to read more!

Get on with the score!

Okay, I'm a huge loser. But this is all besides the point. Update dammit! Seriously. I love this. It's all very logical too. Good job!
Comics Girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
HEY! Reichenbach! Get back to this story NOW! This is an awsome story and it is killing me to not know what has happened to Terry and the 'old guys'. Please come back to this story!

Comics Girl.
teaazer chapter 5 . 5/15/2002
more please...

more please...

please?

with cherries?
ultimategirl chapter 5 . 4/27/2002
Great story but (stares at the computer screen) Where's the rest!

Please write more soon.
Tressa chapter 5 . 4/6/2002
Very nice. Love the way you're messing with the continuity. Looking forward to more chapters!
Calico chapter 4 . 4/6/2002
OK - Where's the rest? This is really good, heart breaking stuff *sniff*. It's kind of a bummer that you've thrown 'Return of the Joker' out of the window, but I'll survive. Just put up some more, pleeeeaaaase!
Red Wulf chapter 5 . 3/6/2002
great story, but we need at least seven or eight new parts.