Reviews for Candle in a Box
Serenity di Angelo chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Love it!
QuirkDemon chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
that was cute. slightly ooc in Arya's case maybe, but cute and i love it]
Canolli chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was wonderful!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
awww why does eveyone hate poor Trianna? I always thought she was a neat character.
SimplySupreme chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Well yeah, I suppose that wasn't the most IC thing in the world... but you know I actually loved it! :)

There wasn't a great deal of detail for the surrounding environment and such, but I don't think that matters much for this fic. I'd just like to commend you and that wonderful blend of serious, fluff, and hilarity! Have you ever considered writing anything else? I'll bet you that you would be an excellent author of a long-chapter story. :P
Rocket Into Highness chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Highly entertaining. Great work; good grammar & punctuation! (: Yes, OOC but it was amusing and a great read. I also like the dialogue, nicely written. (; Well done!
YellowMouse chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this!I made me laugh so hard
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hahaha. That was great!
Alonninos chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Cute! I agree with you, though, they're not exactly in character. (Besides Saphira and Trianna, who I thought were pretty spot-on). A nice little drabble that gave me a good laugh. I wish you'd write more. XD
Vanui chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That gave me a good laugh! Seriously, I didn't mind the OOCness. I honestly think those 2 would act like that if their current situation in the actual series wasn't so serious (coughwarcough). Saphira was perfectly in character and Trianna... well, who knows really?

Besides, after reading so much angst, this little bit of humor is quite refreshing.

Loved it,

Co426e
Dawn that Shines chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I almost died of laughter. Well, not really. But you get the point.
ancientgreekfreak chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this was extremely funny! Keep writing!
someone179 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
nice D
My Dying heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it!
InheritanceArtist chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
crazy awesomeness in da dark! HELL YEAH!

The setting was really homourous and still sexy, and random Trianna action was well timed. I really love Arya's sarcastic attitude throughout the whole scene, because it is the perfect amount of OC-ness, and how Saphira only succeeds in making everything that much funnier.

Awesome job!