Reviews for Thrill Seeker
Munkeyfump20 chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow thanks for the very good read
wavesofred chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lisbon gives him a death glare. Jane ignores her, and raises his glass of Chianti in a toast. "To you. And your damaged intensity."

"Shut up."

Guileless and sweet.

*awww moment*
azab chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
great job
13 Jo chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"And it's something else the two of them have in common, a certain fascination with a beautiful, fiery woman who says, "no."

Well, by now, we've seen how far Mashburn's fascination runs. Now it's Jane's turn, don't you think? LOL! Liked the story. Specially the end. Write more!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great add on scenes for the episode. I can just see Jane doing just that. You created a very realistic JIBSON world and I love how you dedicated time to Mashburn. I enjoyed his interest in Theresa.

I want to see a very jealous Jane. It would be really entertaining.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Somehow, I managed to miss this, and I'm very sorry I did. Because it's absolutely wonderful. Especially since it deals with my second favorite guest character, Mashburn.

I love that Jane recognizes the kindred spirit in Mashburn, and you picked out those similarities in an exquisite way. Not just that they both had little regard for authority or for convention, but that Jane, too, gets bored with the mundane-ities of life. A little of his showman coming through perhaps, but Jane was probably always bored with common things. One of the draw backs to being the smartest guy in the room, I suppose.

"He can never say to Lisbon, "thank you," and he can certainly never say, "I'm sorry." But he is given to almost ludicrous displays of affection, mostly because it is all he can do. He is horrible with the quiet moments, but he can buy her an emerald necklace, or sneak a pony into the CBI building to make her smile."

Dear LORD! This is so utterly brilliant it just hits me in the soft spot. We sometimes think Jane does what he does just because he's a 5 yr old stuck in a three piece suit, but your theory in this is spot on. Very nice character observation. I bow to your prowess at saying so much with so little effort.

Adding you to my author alerts so I don't miss another one of these wonderful fics! Bravo!
forthecoast chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is such a lovely addition to Redline. I absolutely adore it :)
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh I love this! And I love post-eps to this episode. It's excellent. Mashburne needs to come back, don't care why. He was an excellent secondary character.
tromana chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
These are lovely additional scenes to Redline - I especially like your characterisation of Mashburne and the way he banters with Jane.
Jubilee7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Great one-shot! I really liked Mashburne, I think a lot of people did. And so much Jisbony goodness in that episode!

Anyways, very well written and in character, a lot of fun... in other words, a great read!

xx Jube
anthropologist chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was a wonderful read, thank you so much for writing. I really love how well you have Jane and Lisbon down, in every single story of yours, they are both IC and the dialogue is often even better than what we get to see on the show. The best part about Lisbon and Jane's relationship is their banter, and you exceed expectations when it comes to that. I love the comparisons between Mashburne and Jane, and the whole scene at the end of your story about why Jane does crazy shenanigans for Lisbon all the time. You described their relationship perfectly.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Absolutely loved it:)
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I loved it! That was a perfect tag to the episode, and I loved the descriptions and insights! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Beautifully written. Love it :D Especially the last line.