Reviews for Hurt Kitty
wittybunny chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
Bacon?
Chippers chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Love the ending. I guess at this point you're not going to get to part 3, and I can't find the Tradition story that you reference...
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Well done
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
[fic spoiler alert] oh my God! that naughty bit with the burger! . EPIC AWESOMENESS! I LOVE YOU!
beckah18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I can not find any others of these kitty storys that you said you were writing... Hope you still do write/put them on here... Sheldon had said 2 Leonard (is that the right spelling?) that engaging in a relationship of any sort would likely derail my quest for the Nobel prize due to another demand on my time and energy... How would she not think that he was saying that he would not go out with anyone... Who would think any differently than she did... Could you have her ask about that part and him explain it? ... Hope you write more of these kitty series or put them on here if you had just forgotten 2 ...
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Awwww that was so sweet. It made me sniffle. Thanks so much
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Nawww
Half-elf chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great, now I have a sugar high... But I liked it anyways.
yet again chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ChinkyBella chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Yay! So much cuteness. :D
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ok, great story!

Love the happy kitty part and the part where Sheldon 'fixes' it.

Rate: A
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I enjoyed this so much! It was very sweet. I love Sheldon's tentative attempts at evolving his relationship with Penny.
Nival Vixen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It was great how Sheldon took the initiative to go into her apartment when she didn't answer or open the door!

I think you write their interactions spot on, and as with Chilly Kitty, I enjoyed reading this.

I'm looking forward to the third Kitty installment.
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw, I just loved the ending! _ You write these two so very well. :)
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was sooo adorable. I loved every single word of this. Seriously, great job!