Reviews for Makes No Difference
Balyndaba chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
What an awesome story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Writers Epiphany chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE : D MORE?!
sugarprincess89 chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
luved it, awesome story
GG chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
This was a really good story, but females suffer from nymphomania and males suffer from satyriasis. Which means they are too obsessed with sex or an excessive sex drive.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 5/20/2010
Oh the way to tell their parents was clever and very amusing.

I like the story a lot and I liked the ending. Great dynamic between Casey and Derek and it was definitely amusing to read.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
I really like the ending with Casey pushing Derek into his room and then what happens from there (their 'I hate yous') D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
I can't believe Casey, she screwed up big time. I admire Derek's ability to take a chance like that. Casey is going to regret her decision.

Like the story a lot.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
I like the thoughts of realization that Derek is getting. I wish that they wouldn't have to hide their relationship.

I like the story a lot D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I love how that chapter went down!

So sweet and awesome seeing Derek in control like that (figures Casey would 'loose her voice' at a time like that)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
I loved it when Derek had his revelation (why Casey's a klutz) D

Tinker is kind of too stalker-ish (even on the show). How was dating Tinker going to get Derek jealous, like really? I thought another jock would who was somewhat similar to Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Oh I just loved that! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Isn't it Emily Davis?

Why would Casey wash Derek's hair? Just wonder where that idea would come (and from who?)

Nice to know what's going on in Casey's head D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I feel bad for Derek and his dates.

I'm glad Derek is somewhat knowing what he's feeling. I wanna know what's going on in Casey's mind.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It's definitely odd seeing them this chummy but it's nice to read it. Looks like Derek feels something...cool start.
wprincessannw chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
lol I enjoyed that - they were so cute together! :)

the only thing I kind of wish you would have added, I wondered if Casey's friends (any or all) realized that Derek was into Casey and not interested in dating them. Keep writing! I always enjoy ur stories!