Reviews for Makes No Difference
WootWoo chapter 6 . 7/16
Had to stop at the part where Casey makes her comment about Derek having only had sex with one person. Because honey I'm a proud V-card carrying member of the virgin club.
And I've walked through an orgy without batting an eye, and have had conversations with people why they were having sex. So don't try and tell me I'm a prude.
And to be perfectly clear. I am a heterosexual C.I.S white male.
Balyndaba chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
What an awesome story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Writers Epiphany chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE : D MORE?!
sugarprincess89 chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
luved it, awesome story
GG chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
This was a really good story, but females suffer from nymphomania and males suffer from satyriasis. Which means they are too obsessed with sex or an excessive sex drive.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 5/20/2010
Oh the way to tell their parents was clever and very amusing.

I like the story a lot and I liked the ending. Great dynamic between Casey and Derek and it was definitely amusing to read.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
I really like the ending with Casey pushing Derek into his room and then what happens from there (their 'I hate yous') D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 5/20/2010
I can't believe Casey, she screwed up big time. I admire Derek's ability to take a chance like that. Casey is going to regret her decision.

Like the story a lot.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
I like the thoughts of realization that Derek is getting. I wish that they wouldn't have to hide their relationship.

I like the story a lot D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
I love how that chapter went down!

So sweet and awesome seeing Derek in control like that (figures Casey would 'loose her voice' at a time like that)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
I loved it when Derek had his revelation (why Casey's a klutz) D

Tinker is kind of too stalker-ish (even on the show). How was dating Tinker going to get Derek jealous, like really? I thought another jock would who was somewhat similar to Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Oh I just loved that! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Isn't it Emily Davis?

Why would Casey wash Derek's hair? Just wonder where that idea would come (and from who?)

Nice to know what's going on in Casey's head D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I feel bad for Derek and his dates.

I'm glad Derek is somewhat knowing what he's feeling. I wanna know what's going on in Casey's mind.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It's definitely odd seeing them this chummy but it's nice to read it. Looks like Derek feels something...cool start.