Reviews for Sober
tanseynz chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Gotta love Emmett. In ya face, honest to a fault or fifty, and sweet as!
BarbyBells chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
i love emmett's attitude!
BarbyBells chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
i love it!
Mommyshaw1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ok. That chapter was Hella hot! :D
If I ever write a slash story I'm so asking u for the juicy juicy lemons...

Ever think of doing a jasper emmett one?
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
lmao! God, I love ur Emmett! oh .. and the sexin' was way hott too!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
wow! That was some HOTTT lovin'. I have to say that I think their first kiss was the hottest first kiss I have eVER read! I soo want more!
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
This story is great. Love these boys switch between top and bottom. Hysteri,al when emmett came back to move in. too bad u are stopping this story. It is fabulous, but I am sure ur betas have told u this. If u ever change yr mind, I am following, just in case. Great job. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I am so glad jasper stod by ed. That is a tough thing to do. Love when the boys got together. Fantastic job. Too bad this story stops adter ch 2. You really have the begimings of a great story. Loved it. Melissa
simba5waldo5 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
the story goes on chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Is that it? Emmett in the house and then what? Coz that dude spells fucking hilarious crazy time ahead. He came in the scene and I thought now we're getting somewhere. Ass pirate, lol.
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
A Darker Twilight recommended your story on our site, :

It’s been a while since I’ve really read anything. On occasion I’ll skim through a fanfic, but I rarely read them. However, there’s something about Edward/Jasper that makes me stop and really read. So when I was suggested this, I decided to actually read it, completely.

This story is about an Edward and Jasper who have known each other for several years—ending up to be literal opposites and yet still good friends, living in an apartment together.

I was the irresponsible and impulsive one, he was reliable and logical. We couldn’t have been more different then, and it was still the same six years later. The contrast never surprised me. I never gave a second thought to why he rarely drank, while I was getting toasted several times a week; why he never brought girls home, and I was whoring around constantly, bringing home a different girl every night we went out.

This story is about how relationships are about much more than just the physical, though there’s that too. It’s about someone who truly and deeply cares enough to help a friend in doing something they need to do, even though it would be easier for both to not help. There isn’t a lot of detail, but there’s enough for people to understand just how hard this is.

This is merely a one shot, with a short second chapter, but it allows you to see the growth of a relationship as well as the strength of friendship. It’s a worthwhile read, and one that’s mild enough for someone new to slash to enjoy.
auror.dep chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
auror.dep chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you.
koko23cat chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
The second chapter in particular was hilarious. And, I have a secret thing for Jasper bottoming. I don't know why...I think it's because his original character is so masculine.

It's a shame you don't have time to continue, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. It doesn't feel lacking in anything the way you've left it.

Although, I could always go some more Emmett!

Do you ever look at your work and wonder how you ended up in this slashy world?

My next project is slash and as a happily married wife and mother, it makes me wonder!

Good job,

Koko.
menenia chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Feels like I'm sorta spamming you now, but just thought I'd leave a bit of love here as well. Cute story, thanks for writing and sharing! :D