Reviews for Jaded Emerald
Tara chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
I love this story! It's so sad though. And its ur real life. :( im going w read the sequel now
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
So good so romantic!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is the first time imm reading this story bcuz i hav been busy so i only get a chance to read rustic amber bt this story is so good u inspire me so much!
elderwand09 chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Ah she admits it that is the first step to a happy relationship. or a broken heart, but i'm sure that wont happen. Can't write a long review now because apparantly i've been online to long and i have to go do something else. Keep Typing.
elderwand09 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
hermione was very sneeky in that chapter, i am so proud of her. once again i don't have much to say and i'm very sorry but i can't think of what to say in the reviews. this was a good chapter and i want to keep reading. Keep typing.
elderwand09 chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
that was a very short chapter so i don't really have anything to say to you. basically all i want to say is that your story is good so far and you should Keep typing.
elderwand09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
life is not fair to hermione, but at least harry remembered to get her homework. i have one question I thought that Binns just droned on in history of magic and didn't ask any questions, so why did he? that's all so Keep Typing.
quinzy chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
GREAT! love it that finally you're having the time to finish this story. hope you'll come up with another after this...
Hartwi1 chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
You have to update fast! I love this story i wish it was really true. Poor Hermione:( Harry should really say the truth about his feelings.
quinzy chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
don't you think you're putting hermione to more heart break here? it's hard to be in that situation wothout anyone to turn to...
someone grew up chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Yeah, this is kinda a review for the last few chapter... which included Jade, Lunch in Hogsmeade, Winter Quidditch and The Quarterfinals.

I thought "Jade" was a nice and simple chapter that althrough not long which showed Hermione talent for spotting stuff others didn't. It was sweet and even I (as a Harmony hater) liked.

The following chapters were very entertaining and I liked how you used the snowman of Harry to make Hermione realise she was in love with him 'cause it would kinda stupid if she woke up one morning and said, "I've realised I am totally in love with Harry Potter" as some story are guilty of doing that.

The last bit kinda of annoyed me when you mentioned the England thing because Hogwart represents Britain not just England; it annoyed me a LOT when people just say England istead of Britain because Welsh and Scottish and Northen Irish people also go to Hogwarts. Sorry I know, I complain a lot.

Anyway, I'm actually enjoying this story even if it is about Harmony. D
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Dreamer Ginny in the Clouds chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
I am just loving this story! I don't know what it is about your writing, but I really, really do like it! It's just interesting, even though detail isn't your forte. I am looking forward to the next chapter a lot. I really want to see what will happen. D

.Mies.