Reviews for Secret of the Beast Spear
ShiAne chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
:( Aw, I thought it was a finished piece. Clouldn't put it down(I had to fall sleep before I let it go for the night), read until two am, two nights in a row, or was it three?. . . Got to the point where I was attempting to make some of the sounds you discribed. There were some overdone points, but nothing to serious. Strong stuff. Thanks for uploading it, so goofs like me could enjoy.
Diane chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
I really like the story so far & hope it gets updated soon. 1 question, doesn't dono mean miss? In R Kenshin, Kenshin is always calling Kaoru Kaoru-dono & they dubbed it as miss Kaoru.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 9 . 11/1/2003
are you ever updating? ;_;
ShiTiger chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
Hi! Sorry I haven't reviewed, I've been catching up on the story. It's great! Sad and filled with angst in this part, but really an interesting story! I can't wait to read more!
Icka M. Chif chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
*Opens mouth.*

*shuts mouth.*

*blink blink*

You... killed Inuyasha's father...

Or Sesshou-maru. Or at least a family member... Hopefully not one of Inuyasha's children... that would suck.

And you killed off Ushio's dad too. But that's beside the point.

Favourite line out of this whole chapter would definitely have to be about Asako falling on her arse. *nods* Had me and a couple of co-workers laughing, thanks! (had to share : )

((GLOMPS!))

-ICKA! the IMP
Icka M. Chif chapter 5 . 11/4/2002
*turns into a neko-imp and twines around Becky's ankles*

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr... must resist urge to go stalk something and pounce on it now, yes... *settles for knawing on sharpies*

...

Much fun to read! Even tho now I'm in the mood for barbeque... Tora style.

Ushio: Tora! Thunderbolt now!

Tora: I am not a pikachu! ::ZAP!::

((GLOMPS!))

-ICKA! the IMP
Stardancer1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2002
damn, damn, damn you really killed off Shigure and have torn up Ushio! i guess Ushio will learn that vengence is a dish best served cold. He'd better win this fight! Or I'll be after you!
Stardancer1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
Finally Asako knows! About time! And about time for the fuzzball to show up! Well thought out and of course well done. I can see the fight and the lighting and the flashes Asako gets as she sees Ushio as the Spearbeared amongst the bolts of light..ddamn you are good, girl!
Stardancer1 chapter 7 . 10/7/2002
another good fight, and a foreign devil...sneaky Becky really sneaky! and you are making me cry!

Drat you, you are learning cliffhangers from Ysabet aren't you!
Stardancer1 chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
more! I don't know how you manage to keep this story so tightly bound together...I soemtimes lose the reins myself and have to leap over everything to try ot regain control and yet you keep everything heading in right direction without losing a damn thing! I should be howling at you but hell no! This is great!
Stardancer1 chapter 5 . 10/7/2002
Don't find it dull at all, it is the forming structure of the story; like the spokes on a basket or the warps on a loom, essential to the whole.
Stardancer1 chapter 4 . 10/7/2002
MOre! yeah, I know I am supposed to give comments on areas that can be improved...NOt a thing that I can see. The story is tight, controled and pluses with vibrant power. I have always wondered what Shigure was up to, wandering about and leaving Ushio alone at the temple, a reasonable reason and one that makes sense with the Spearbearer's blood in the family.
Stardancer1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2002
Allah! What a great fight, I could feel the rush and joy the Spearbearer has as he fights. Truly well written, course now Tora has some explaining to do, ne?
Stardancer1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
oooooo,so I didn't review this chptr yet! Well done and I like the way you handle Tora..."fat fuzzball"? LOL! Ushio rings true as do the girls. Now that the 'slimeball' is sorta known I am curious in seeing where you are going next.

*waves "Hi Becky" this is my other disgiuse

Morgan
Jessiy Landroz chapter 9 . 10/2/2002
(SOB!) Oh-poop puny little Ushio~! ;_; you're evil! how could you? (starts wailing)

Kage: ignore her~! T_T;;

Jess: (still sobbing) Sniffle... keep it up though, and please, Asako and Mayuko, don't kill thme, okay? ;_;