Reviews for Secret of the Beast Spear
Jessiy Landroz chapter 8 . 9/24/2002
WOW! i loved it! i bet Asako's gonna kill Ushio for keeping this all this time! what is she gonna do when she meets Tora then? O_o;;?
Ysabet chapter 8 . 9/23/2002
Heh heh... I have been SO waiting to see this chapter posted; just had to go back at lunchtime and reread it, despite getting the chance to beta-read beforehand. Keep going, or the lynchmobs will start to get antsy... (grin) Write! Write!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2002
LOVED IT! but please! Asako and Shigure ;_; please dont kill them! if you did, who's gonna fight with Ushio? O_o;;?
Jessiy Landroz chapter 7 . 9/20/2002
EEEEE! O_O;; more MORE!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 6 . 9/18/2002
WOW! Ushio attacked his father? O_O;; Asako's mad in the monster thing is coming near (i bet it stinks too! and for his school uniform, i say burn it! somethings are better that way! U_U;;
Jessiy Landroz chapter 5 . 9/13/2002
WHoa! finally things are gonna be clearer! Keep going! _
ShiTiger chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
This part was amazing! Truely. I loved it! Please put up the next chapter soon!
Ysabet chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
YOU POSTED! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I really like this one- good battles, excellent characterization... makes me wish REALLY hard that somebody would illustrate this or turn it into an anime episode (sigh). The bit with Shigure was so very in-character for the cantankarous old bugger- and the bit at the end gave me chills. Write, write, write!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 4 . 9/7/2002
YEAY! what were you trying to do? kill us? keeping the fic away all this time! T_TX

. thanks for updating! Arigatou!
ShiTiger chapter 3 . 8/28/2002
This story is getting even more interesting. It's great to see more Ushio and Tora stories on the net, especially ones that are written well. Can't wait to read the next chapter, bye!
Evercool resurrected chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Hmmm... this is the first fanfiction I had ever read for this anime. And I simply read it since I like all of your other stories, and this one was pretty good too; though not my fav. Whatever happened to White Dog? Gomen, I suppose I'm just sort of restless, but keep up all of your other stories too. _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/14/2002
WILD! CHAPTER FOUR PLEASE! HURRY! HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURRY HURR YHURRY! ... please? ;;
Kirri chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
Ohhh, please write more! I've read the preview on Tailweaver's Chronicles-Deuces Wild, and it sounds AMAZING! Plus, who was that grey bakemono? He seems to be related to Tora somehow...Write more or I'll set my bake-muse on you!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
YEEP! why is it that I dont remember what i wanted to say? any way, I really like your story, seems VERY intresting! come to think of it... I like your story soo much, I though i'd do an art... is's only B&W but I hope you like it, it's on:

landrozworld/Tora_

and I hope you like it... Bye! _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
It's me again... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I know how it feels to be scared... i hate horror movies... although i like blood and gore... yet i hate it when it has sex in the middle... _
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »