Reviews for Secret of the Beast Spear
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
WHOA! O.O;;; this seems like some start for a story... keep going! okay! it's about time we had a new writer here! _
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Great story! That old bakemono sounds very interesting, as well as the way he views Ushio and Tora. What is their real relation to him? Perhaps you'll let us know soon. Have fun writing, bye!
white wolf chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Okay I really like this fic, it's pretty cool and all. BUT WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH THE WHITE DOG! OR EVEN THAT NIGHTCRWALER FIC! They're both really good and you haven't touched them in ages!
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
good story, well thought out, and damn woman you can write! So where is the rest?

Morgan

who also follows Ysabet godess of Ushio and Tora fanfic...
Kells chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
that was good go you! you're my favourite author! but cha gotta get werkin' on TWD heh, . I neber heard of this anime 'for, so I'm kinda like 'wtf?' but it's still good!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Hi!

This is turning out to be a very interesting story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Bye!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
This is a damn fine beginning to what promises to be an excellent story. Good mechanics, good idea, good story-telling. What fanfiction should be.
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Did go read Ysabet's stuff. Started Picking up the manga because of it. Heh. ;D

MORE! Please.

I'm curious about the really old one youkai! And the icky thingie. Eew.

Please continue!

-ICKA! the IMP
Ysabet chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
First review! First review! Nyaaaaaaaahhh! Man, this is good... gloat, gloat gloat! And *I* know what's coming next! Seriously, though- this is great stuff. Becky, you write with the most amazing vividness- your writings just sort of wham the point right across and make you forget that you're reading: you're in the story. I'M GLAD YOU POSTED YOUR STUFF! POST MORE!- Ysabet, Professional Bad Influence and Rabble-Rouser
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3