Reviews for Fates Design
Keep the story going plz
Gidget1889 chapter 1 . 5/14
I was hoping your story would be updated by now. I love this teaser and can't wait to read the finished product. You have an amazing talent to catch and hold the reader's attention and I really enjoy reading your work. It is tastefully fast paced and yet doesn't leave plot topics hanging like other writers tend to do when they forget about an idea they started to include but then forgot to expand or conclude and move on with the story. Please continue writing. I hope to hear from you soon.
bookworm737 chapter 3 . 3/6
I know it's a longshot, but I hope this story gets continued someday!
NightShade Arscelin chapter 3 . 2/13
Very interesting, I just found this story today and I gotta say great job so far! I hope you update soon (ω)
Gidget1889 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
I would really like to see this story continued. I love it so far but I would dearly enjoy seeing Dumbles get his cummuppence.
Friend chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Can someone please finish this story?! I really like it but it obviously needs to be finished to really enjoy it. I've been waiting for a long time for any updates but it's obviously a forgotten story.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Please update
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Why do so many amazing authors stop writing just when things get heated up? It's really bugging me, that there are these amazing premises and ideas that aren't being completed or I guess thought out. I am kind of really anal about things being completed. Really love this fic and it kinda makes me sad that it's not finished!
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I soooo wish to read more of this wonderful story, and see everyone's reactions to the changes in Slytherin... **
EveJHoang chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Ooooh, he hasn't taken Hedwig. I'm really sad about that...
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Oh please update this story as well. I am hoping you will listen and do this soon because I am finding hard to read other stories that aren't as good as yours. Keep up the excellent writing.
Lavanya chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Very good starting chapters please keep updating frequently.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
God, not only is he being treated like fragile glass but he isn't even allowed to wear what he wants? They pick out his clothes and everything, jezz that sucks! ... How deep does the control go? Will they pick out which classes he can take, if he can take his education further and get a Mastery, keep him from getting a job?

-shadow