Reviews for Fates Design
Friend chapter 3 . 1/10
Can someone please finish this story?! I really like it but it obviously needs to be finished to really enjoy it. I've been waiting for a long time for any updates but it's obviously a forgotten story.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Please update
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Why do so many amazing authors stop writing just when things get heated up? It's really bugging me, that there are these amazing premises and ideas that aren't being completed or I guess thought out. I am kind of really anal about things being completed. Really love this fic and it kinda makes me sad that it's not finished!
EveJHoang chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
I soooo wish to read more of this wonderful story, and see everyone's reactions to the changes in Slytherin... **
EveJHoang chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Ooooh, he hasn't taken Hedwig. I'm really sad about that...
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Oh please update this story as well. I am hoping you will listen and do this soon because I am finding hard to read other stories that aren't as good as yours. Keep up the excellent writing.
Lavanya chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Very good starting chapters please keep updating frequently.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
God, not only is he being treated like fragile glass but he isn't even allowed to wear what he wants? They pick out his clothes and everything, jezz that sucks! ... How deep does the control go? Will they pick out which classes he can take, if he can take his education further and get a Mastery, keep him from getting a job?

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I really hope that f*cking maraige contract doesn't let that cold b*stard 'Adrian' have control over Harry like some do. And I hope Harry keeps being the loving person he is, treating everyone with respect, no matter what Adrian and the others think!

-shadow
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,453.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
musical249 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I love this story! ! It's the best. Will u be adding more chapters
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I can't wait until I can read the next chapter in this masterpiece. I am in love with the pairing, also I like how Adrian Pucey is described. Each and every time I have read this story it gets better and I fall in love with it even more.