Reviews for Out From Under
Denese25 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Beautifully written. Sad and painful and (unfortunately) probably spot on!
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw how depressing. I didn't read the beginning is this a one shot. If not please continue.
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, I am so impressed! This was spectacularly well-written! I simply loved this story! (sorry for the amount of exclamation marks but this piece really is incredible;))

Rarely have I read such a good piece of fanfiction, and I've read my share! Sad and tender and insightful! You've captured them both and rendered their relationship so well, I'm really really awed! And I was deeply moved while reading, you've really tugged at a chord here - kudos to you!

And the song was a great addition and I guess it helped you to render Stella's feelings!

Let me just add that it is a true honour to have such a tremendous piece dedicated to me so thank you so much!
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love it! That's sad and Some fan really depressed... We wish her and need fight love for Mac... :) That's great chapter and amazing!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh gosh woman now I'm depressed! time a happy story okay? We have enough reminders of 'her' everywhere *sigh*...but as always well written. Just a bit too sad right now; I literally was tearing (yeah I'm a big sap). THanks for the dedication though, you are too sweet and kindd! :)

Poker Face chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love this...I love the way you have used Ben and Jerry's in the story...Its an intelligent touch...And you have written Stella quite well..