Reviews for Harmony
draco7347 chapter 9 . 10/17
cant wait for new chapters
Hawa DL chapter 9 . 10/12
I love this story (and it's prequel) and I love your writing. Your words evoke an image of a Monet more than an image of reality, and it's just perfect. Thanks for writing even this much.
atalanta chapter 1 . 5/2
This is interesting, Dean's got a crushxD!
Cat7herinE chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Hi! I absolutely ador this story, Will you contineu?
Audrey Noxy chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
This story is depressing me. I had to stop reading and take a breather soo many times it's insane. Please make Harry even a lil happy. Everyone is just an asshole to him. First john an now Castiel. He seriously can't catch a break. I really like this story even tho I want to cry a lot when I read it. Please update
Trance20666 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
it's too bad that this story hasn't been updated since 2010
it was really interesting,
and i would of liked to see who Harry ends up with.
i can't choose between Dean or Cas.
so i thought Dean/Harry/Cas would be a good pairing.
they are all messed up.
i just wondered how they could deal with their issues and each other.
also wanted to see what a Siren would do to Harry.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
first chapter got me hooked
it seems Cas is already having trouble with his Vessel
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Espero que Dean y Castiel ;Sam y Gabriel sean pareja .
Paxloria chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Its a good read
Paxloria chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I wish you'd update! This is a great story.
By the way...
Did the angels remove the Horcrux from Harry when he got made a Vessel?
Once the Apocolypse is stopped and the world waved, Is Harry going to find the way (and the strength) to overcome the horrors of his past and kill Voldemort befor the poison of his influence (no doubt kept out of America because of all the Demon & Angel activith) spreads to America and the Death Eater learn about Harry and start hunting him?
Did Harry ever find a new wand or did he train himself in wandless magic?
Is Harry eventually going to become The Master Of Death?
Did Harry thunk to use makup or a bandana to cover his scar so he coud go secretly to Wizarding shops and by books to continue his magical education?
in the previous story "Discord" who was Harry trying to resurrect?
Will Harry ever get the sigils carved into his chest so that hostil angels like Urial can't find him?
Did you notice the problems with the chapter 7 & 8 postings?

Update, Soon please, with more chapters.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
John Winchester is SO cruel.
Sherlock Moriaty chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ArizonaDreamParis chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This story is my absolute favorite for the HP/SPN fandom, please continue this, pretty please ! :) I really loved how wrong John and Harry's relationship was in Discord (i think the pairing is seriously underrated :p) so why not pursuing the idea in this fic but even though i would like to see where you could take it, i really really want a Dean/Harry for Harmony ! just to see the reactions and if history repeats itself or if it's gonna be actually harmonious :) So, anyway Thank You for the wonderful writing and those two seriously amazing fics !
Darkspider chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I am oddly rooting for Dean/Harry, just to piss John, Castiel and protective-Daddy!Bobby off. Haha. I mean, Harry is still hurting but it seems like he's opening up to mostly Dean.

Here's to hoping for a future update!
ONIX-21 chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
Hi I just started reading this and I love it so far.
Looking forward to seeing Castiel again and wondering where John's gone.
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.