Reviews for Blooming In Adversity
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/16
Every time I read this story, I like it even more, even if it was written over 14 years ago.
pistonsfan75 chapter 2 . 7/9
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 2/10
Aaaaah that was wonderful! Absolutely loved it! Though it would have helped had there been a space between each paragraph but that's most likely the fault of my eyes. Either way, I thought you captured all the characters beautifully and had a well-written plot. I'm a bit curious as to why you didn't split it into individual chapters though. Oh, and just a note, chapter eight on the second page repeats. Just thought I should point that out. Anyway, I know this was written long ago but I hope you write more fics!
Lisa Cooper chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Your story was wonderfully complete. I loved how everyone interacted. (Some of it is my 20th-21st century, Western viewpoint.) How sneaky that the Chinese under General Li were able to hide in the snow, and surprise the Huns. Blooming In Adversity was a good story. Thanks for writing it. Lisa Cooper
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Love it! :D
IdrillLinfael chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
uau. I loved it :D
mcbriderulz chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
omg this story is sooooo good :) hard to believe this is your first fanfic ever, your very talented.
bunnylysis chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
That :) I'm on a mulan binge after listening to "Be a Man" a few times too many even though I should be studying :3
Adanwen chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I really loved this - its how the sequel should have been!:D Thanks for sharing, its best Mulan fanfic Ive read so far!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story and I hope you start writing again!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I just wanted to leave you another review, because you deserve every single one! Please refer to my previous one to see how much I absolutely adore this story. Brava!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh. My. GOD. This fanfic is so freaking amazingly awesome. I'm on somewhat of a nostalgic Mulan binge, and I just watched Mulan and Mulan 2. Your story far surpasses Mulan 2! The storyline, the character development, all of it was AMAZING. Shang was a little too tormented and angsty at times, and so was Mulan, but I grew to love the conflict- it was great buildup! However, you could do to reread for grammatical errors or awkward phrasing, or get a beta! I would be happy to do so if you need one. I am happy to let you know that my film club has about 50 members who will be making their way to your story, since I made them watch Mulan and posted up this fanfic link as a way to erase the horror of Mulan 2 (for those that watched it- I certainly did not make them watch it for Film Club).

**I just found that your last story was posted in 2001! Why would you do that to your readers? To Mulan fans everywhere? You NEED to come back and write for us all!
bairin breac chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
You should write more Mulan
WittyisGeorge17 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
That was a great story good job! I LOVED your writing style, i enjoyed reading this!
Dancing on the Edge chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
wow... this was such a good story that I am going to re-watch Mulan today. Mushu is so funny and Mulan and Shang make a very good couple. I actually like this sequal better than Disney's Mulan 2. Yao and Ling need wives. good job