Reviews for The Three Princesses
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Enjoyable, I could see them all being friends pre-hogwarts.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love the pre-Hogwarts explorations. Padma and Susan were sweet, and Parvati and Pansy could easily have been friends (at the very least, I believe this version!). Lovely, if a bit sad in the end :)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love this. Especially because that quote in the first book:

Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom? Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati

And Pansy called her by her first name, as if she knew her. And that's when I decided that she DID know her. I just love the whole "We'll be in Slytherin together" and now they don't talk at all. It's quite sad, how houses can just tear apart years of friendship.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was a really interesting take on the whole House system as separating friends and making them enemies. Then again, maybe they all ended up where they were supposed to be...?

Anyway, I enjoyed this. The picture of them being the three princesses was really fitting. And your characterization of all three girls was great. I adore Padma, so I loved that you wrote from her POV, not many people do that...

Oh, and the idea for this was just great, I mean, you have to wonder at that hint in the first book, and this just explains it all. So, well done!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this is a great way of showing how the house system in hogwarts just shoves friends apart - merely because they have different personalities. this is great!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
It's so good! You're such a great writer!
It makes me so sad :'(
liareh chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Liked it.
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very nice. I like it. A lot.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow, I loved this. I love how you make Padma so perceptive. I quite believe it.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh nicely, nicely done. I always wondered at the hint that the Patil sisters and Pansy knew each other from before (as they're on a first-name basis). It's a new twist on the perception of Slytherin House, although not one that should surprise anyone: the high-society house, where all the Better Sort end up.

I also like the picture of them all playing together in Pansy's nursery, and really would like to see more.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Nice thoughts! PS/SS did leave us with the idea that perhaps the Patils and Parkintons had known each other.