Reviews for Home & Dry
Cerlinfia chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
This is really amazing!
I hope you will write more!
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
This is great! The action scenes are so exciting
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awesome. I can't wait for the next installment!
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
oh wow... this is such an amazing story! why haven't you written more? I hope you do. I saw PUSH a LONG time ago back when it first came out. reading this has made me remember some stuff about it. i hope you continue this fic agian. it's really good. :)
ArabianNinja chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Awesome story! I hope you'll go on some day!
arykXkyra chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Awesome story, I can't wait to find out what happens next~
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Interesting. Update!
Titan of Saturn chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
WOW! This is totally awesome! I know Push, and I know DCMK, and I love both *as well as* Saguru, so I a very giddy with anticipation over how this story is going to go! Definitely alerting it, and going to check out your other stuff!

This is amazing. I came across a couple of grammar mistakes/typos, but I don't remember where now so they must not have been important. I love your Hakuba and I love the action and mystery in this. Can't wait for the intro of the other DCMK characters and for some of the mystery to be solved!
JessiTsuki chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
This makes me want to watch Push. It's a great story and I love it so far, looking forward to continuation )
WolfDaughter chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I do hope you plan on continuing this! I want to know what happens to Saguru and how Conan and Heiji get involved in it. Plus, I'm really hoping that you didn't permanently kill Saguru off in the prologue.
Fruitful Action chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
DCMK is an on/off fandom for me, and I never got into the Push fandom, but your fusion has hit all the right buttons for me. I love it!

Casey is a cute for such an ankle-biter and I ADORE the focus on Saguru's deductive abilities. I love it. Probably helps that I'm on a Sherlock kick right now.

Can't wait to see how you get Kaito, Conan and Hattori involved.
Weasel Fu chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
I don't know anything about Push, but I really like your story. I think you're doing a good job of Hakuba's character and the plot is interesting and well paced. I look forward to where this story goes next.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
O. Let's hope Saguru's dad is out, eh? Short of being mugged, there isn't a way to explain the new injuries, and I can't think of how he'll pass off the short, aggressive, foreign little boy following him like an angry puppy.

I really love your crossover. The two fandoms are an unlikely match and the possibilities for mischief very high. It's a bit of fun imagining what you'll do to the poor pair next.
topaz-tantei chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is really good so far! And even though I have NO IDEA what "Push" is, I still like this crossover!

I can't wait to see what happens!

topaz-tantei
kaitou-pandora chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Great job with this story so far. I'm off to read the rest of your work after this is done.

And congratulations - as far as I can tell, you haven't mutilated Chinese pinyin, and most fics I read end up twisting it enough that I can barely recognize it for what it's intended to be.

Again, great work, and keep up the effort!