Reviews for No Need for All Tenchi's Adventures
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 64 . 4/21
Not bad. I have been waiting for this chapter and can not wait for the next one. Keep up with the good work.
James Birdsong chapter 63 . 10/27/2013
Wonderful two chapters.
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 62 . 5/31/2013
This was good, I like the way this story is going. Keep up the good work and can not wait for the next chapter.
Kblo247 chapter 62 . 5/13/2013
Thanks for a great read. I've read it all in two days and love the characters. I wish we could get a tad but more kiyone, but I do live the way its all been written
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 61 . 1/27/2013
Interesting, for once again you have me hooked on your version. Keep up the good work, for I can not wait till the next chapter. Let me give you an Ideal for the future, have Tenchi marry all the girls, LOL just kidding even though it would be nice.
James Birdsong chapter 61 . 1/23/2013
Good filler chapter. I likely said that yesterday.
James Birdsong chapter 61 . 1/21/2013
Nice. Really cool.
0rigami chapter 61 . 1/20/2013
A filler chapter, but a good one nonetheless. Both separating the fighters from the civilians and the guardians' reaction are believable, and i appreciate it. I do wonder tough if a major battle is coming or not, 'cause the "believable" way to solve this would be to sneak inside the empire as silently as possible... but that would also be quite boring
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 60 . 12/15/2012
It was good work and I think that you are doing well on this story. I been reading it and you one a few others has inspired me to do my own story version. I will keep on reading yours and theirs to be sure to not take any of your ideas. As for Tenchi's training, it makes since in my book and often wonder why it was not done in any official cannons myself. I see you next year for I can not wait for your next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 60 . 12/8/2012
Good. Excellent
James Birdsong chapter 59 . 10/13/2012
Well done.
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 59 . 10/13/2012
I hate the fact that I have to wait a while for another chapter, but good works require time and I cam glad you are doing just that. I liked this chapter and think that work in whole is excellent. I like the way you done things even though there are a few things that I would have changed, but still excellent reading regardless. Keep up the good work and I be looking for future installments.
Charlie Basket Stringer chapter 58 . 10/13/2012
Nice work with the story man.
James Birdsong chapter 58 . 9/18/2012
Cool of course
Crudack Darkbane chapter 58 . 8/30/2012
Awww... no more yet?! And I was really enjoying it too! Good job on this Dragoniles. Keep it up!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »