Reviews for We've Got Tonight
MARNIC chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Just came acrosed this one, but i loved it! Amazing. Don't know why i haven't seen it before.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Don't know why I didn't read this before. I love it. Especially since I requested CSIBelgrade create a Smacked video for me to Bob Seger's version of the song.

/watch?vFWRKuh2f084
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You've really got a wonderful style! I loved all the insightful descriptions and how you made them play off each other - you've captured them both spot-on!

Also, you've written their mutual attraction really well and the SMex was just as amazingly portrayed! Really well done!

Not to forget the choice of the song - that was a bull's eye for this story;)

All in all, a great piece, loved every bit of it!
pop-and-lol chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
awesome! :) :) :)
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hm loved the smex in this one. But what a fool stella is to even try to leave. If that was me i'd stay in his arms forever. Loved the story. Really really did. If u have more post them up. Please
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
WOW! Love it! that's great stories!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
DANG IT! lol...okay loved it and thanks so much! lol...you are too funny my dear for your crazy dedications but thanks as always! YOU ROCK! :)

THis totally made my day 10% better. Loved the descirptive words (thank for not centering)they used to describe each other, the love, the passion and then finally the giving in.

"Stay." *sigh*...thanks my friend and great job!

AIP