Reviews for To Keep a Secret
ilgora chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
I know how much time has past since you wrote this chapter... but if you still have any inentions to continue it, please do it!
Kaelynn-Perth chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Yay! Please keep it up. No matter how long it takes for you to continue, I will still love it!
Lynn chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Really interesting! Please do continue!
sassygayowen chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
ooooooer! The plot thickens.
UnicornTKD chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Ofcourse I was waiting for this chapter!

But it took me a while to read it and to review! Sorry for that! :/

The chapter is just great! Perfect...

Poor Vorenus... and Pullo seems to be good detective there :P

And! oh! Vorenus worrying about Titus... so sweet...

Write more whenever you can! :) I'll be ofcourse waiting for it! :)

Big hugs!
Vampirebaby13 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Please update again soon. This is a really good story and I would like to see how it ends.
Montmorency chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
This was most anticipated! I'm still reading and still loving it. I have nothing but admiration for you :)
Mailer chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
It's so good to see you back! You have a loyal reader in me, I assure you. This chapter is just as good as the previous ones, can't wait to see what happens to our heroes :) Good work!
spot-of-bother chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
You're back! I had almost given up hope! Now I'm all happy again :)

As I've said many times, this is truly one of my all time favorites. The fact that you put so much effort into the "supporting characters" makes it stand out from other stories. It would be so easy to appease your readers with lots and lots of Vullo lovin', but all these obstacles will make the reward much sweeter in the end. (If, however, the boys doesn't make it to reunion, I take it all back :P)

I know it isn't easy to write, but if you make me wait this long again I might suffer some kind of breakdown. Bear that in mind!

All the best from Spot.
Vampirebaby13 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Please up date again soon, I want to see where this story goes.
UnicornTKD chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
I wait and I wait... The chapters are always great and I always read them with satisfaction and enjoyment! :)

You are a great writer really and the how do you build your story is perfect for me... the emotions in your writing style are great...

I'll be waiting for the next chapter... And I have no doubt it would be great ;)

Hugs... and can't wait! :)
Mailer chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
If I were as good a writer as you, I'd take the time to compose a 80 words kind of review. Lacking that skill I limit myself to this: Woohoo!

Love it!
spot-of-bother chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Oh, bless you. What can I say? It's just so damn good!

If you ever need any encouragement to keep writing, please don't hesitate to ask. I have tons of praise to offer :)

Hugs from Spot.
Anja25 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Wonderful! I was hoping you would update and here you are :-)

But what do you have to always stop in such moments!

Thanks for writing and looking forward to read more as usual.
Mailer chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I think this is the best Rome fanfic I've ever read, and I've read them all! Please don't stop now.