Reviews for Tamaki the Vampire
amanda.box.716 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
I love it, it good. I help you came back. For I can read more
Katie Bruce chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Why don't you want to continue the story?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
It is really hard to find a good ohshc vampire story. :-(
Rose Blackheart chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Awesome story hope you continue it soon, it's just to cool to not finish. So good luck and hope to read more soon
Little Miss Ragnarok chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
OMG! This is so cool! You have to continue, you have to, this is a cool story and you can't leave it in the dust like that, but if you have to take your time I understand, but continue. :D
Defying Gravity Elsa chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
A nice start...a few grammar issues, but an intriguing story.

But I have some good news for you.

You can get free word processors online at http (colon) / (I have to write it like that because we can't post links on the site or in the reviews.) It's on the homepage. It's great, I've been using it for years. It has everything Microsoft Office does - word processing, power points, databases and spreadsheets. And you can save everything as a Microsoft document. It's absolutely great, I highly recommend it. And it's free, too. No gimmicks. I hope this relieves your predicament :)
MewTama-ChanKick chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I really love this story and you should continue. Oh and I understand. I had a free trial version of Microsoft Word at a time and it ended and I couldnt write for a while either. PLESASE PLESE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH TH STORY CUZI LOOOOOOVE IT! :)
Batman91939 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I was hoping you'd write more. It's a great story. But if you don't continue it that's fine. I wish you would write more though. Continue if you can, please. Not forcing you though.
DiamondsAren'tForever chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Aaww. I was hoping for more! I was really excited to read more. But if you choose not to continue then its your choice. I really enjoyed it, continue it. Please. I won't force you though, but at least try, :)
Batman91939 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I love this story but don't make Tamaki die! please! Continue please. *Impatient*
Batman91939 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Host Club vampires two of my favorite things. Please continue this story. I need to know what happens next.
DiamondsAren'tForever chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
OMG you should continue this story! In all honesty I don't like vampires very much. But I still think their cool. But this story makes me like them again! So update soon! Please. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Good chapter:) so dont stop, okay. But I feel so bad about Tamaki and I do not want him to die. But either way, I will wait for next chapter, but do it soon!
Magpiebee chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Neat idea! Please continue! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Tamaki a vampire, cool. Continue on this fic, dont let it go to waste.
emeraldgeminideathboar chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
this is a good story you should continue, I bet those other two chapters you have are great as well, you should post them :D