Reviews for Shatter
BlingThing chapter 1 . 2/13
That was really sad :'( Thank you for writing it.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Oh man, that was so sad! Poor Leo! I cried when he died. My poor boy in blue! And it sucks that this had to happen to Raph, but it makes sense given what he did. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Jedarth chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Just...Wow what an amazing and heartbreaking story. well done.
6Suzy7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Ok. 1. WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON RAPH?! (He's my favorite turtle)
2. WHY DOES LEO ALWAYS DIE :,,,,,,,,,,(
3. Wow. This. Is. An. Awesome. Story. I love it! :D
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is so sad! But, as a critique...it's a brilliant story and I love it a lot.
PsychLockMutant chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
You made me cry. There are not many stories that can do that. But you did. I love your writing. Your plots are genius! Thank you for writing this. :D
Nika Yami chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I HATE IT WHEN THEY BLAME RAPH LIKE THIS! HE'S LOYAL TO HIS FAMILY AND HE MAKES ONE MISTAKE AND SUDDENLY HE'S A BAD GUY! ...IT'S ALMOST LIKE BLAMING A LIT DYNAMITE...EVERYONE KNOWS RAPH HAS ISSUES AND THEY STILL PUSH HIM. IN MY OPINION DONNIE WAS BEING AN ASSHOLE AND MIKEY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM! At least Leo have admirable character in this story :)
Icy Stom shadow chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Cried, smiled! But mostly loved it!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my gosh, I despise you so much right now. I am bawling like a baby! How dare you right something so sad and tragic and make it so incredibly beautiful! I kept wanting to close the page, to stop reading, but I just couldn’t! You are an amazing writer. It has been a while since I have cried this much, especially with nothing but the written word. By the time I got to the last sentence, my eyes were so filled with tears I could barely read the words on the screen! I love you and despise you equally both at the same time. . . Please keep writing more stories! Even if I have to read them alone in my room so I don’t have to explain to my sisters why I am sobbing so hard. Thank you so much for this story. Your ability to imbue the deepest of emotions into your writings is phenomenal!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This the first TMNT fic that gets me crying! ;_;

Nooo, how could you do that to Raph?

I don't n can't n won't believe he'll ever hurt them like that T_T

You meanie
ohmychesterbe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD. I'm CRYING! Holy shit! I don't know what to say..everything is perfect. You're such...a genius. I love you. :'(
Gnau chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
It was hard for me to read this, mostly because it all seemed very plausible, but it was beautiful all the same. Wonderfully written.
Pups Paws chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
You know how hard it is to find a GOOD TMNT story around here, I mean I can scavenge for days and come up totally empty.

But this...this...this story leaves me utterly speechless! It is one of the best pieces of writing that I have ever read in any fandom! Its so true to its characters and so heartbreaking that I had to re-read it twice to truly absorb its beauty.

This story, all of you stories deserve far more reviews than they have gotten - you are truly a diamond in the rough and I tip my cap to you!...I should probably put on a cap before I say something like that.
sastrajendra chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
this is the best thing I've ever read here in fan-fiction world.. sniff.. i'm practically still crying now..