Reviews for Unraveled
Alibird1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Wow...I'm just...Wow...
This was a very fresh insight as to what could have went on after the whole Shayera betrays both JLA and the thanagarians her own people. It was a depressing tale of batmans character. It seemed like something you could see happening between all the characters involved. Like that's how their minds work. Definitely . Well thanks for the good read keep on keeping on.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
There are a lot of grammatical errors ("They mattress she had destroyed after his last visit"), but the story was really well handled, the resolution was surprising, and the premise was interesting.
IamBatgirl chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
This was awesome, I thought it was epic;)
natsu.point chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I'm disappointed on how you made this story only three chapters... but I still like how you able to connect Batman and Shayera. Though I seriously want you to extend this.
natsu.point chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I really like the connection between Batman and Shayera. That is the reason why I search for a story like this, they have that weird connection and chemistry. Because they are alike and think the same.

And I finally find a fanfic that has an amazing story. But there are some things that I find weird.

First why would Batman have sex with Shayera when he already saw the future where she have a son with GL? Doesn't that might effect the future or change the timeline? I thought he said to be careful not changing the future? Seriously Batman might accidentally impregnate Shayera.

But you still able to connect the two of them which is great.

P.S. PLS REPLY ON MY QUESTION.
franoncrack chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
LOVE THIS FIC OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGMGOAMOGOGMOA LOVE IT I NEED TO READ THAT ISSURE NOW AND YOU SHOULD DEF KEEP WRITTING
suge chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
this is quite excellent, kind of dark yet still nice to read. by pointing out that john made shayera forget her mission you even justify some of bruce's paranoia when it comes to diana, which is what i think makes this story fair and balanced (pardon my french). i also hope that you somehow decide to continue this story, but i'm happy with what these three chapters too.
AllThatGlistens chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Oh, wow. This is just a really fantastic drama. Maybe running up against someone else's issues often enough can get rid of yours...?
KARON chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I never realized how hot and cold they were and how explosive was the mix.
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I really rather liked this story. I don't normally see this kind of a story line between these two characters like at all. Which is why it is so good. Very well done.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Whoops, guess I should've noticed that this story was 'complete' before going off and saying how I can't wait to see where it can go. I like the way you ended it- still think you might have gone on for a bit longer, but I can see why you stopped here. :)

Anyways, sorry for the double review! Well done! :D
guardyanangel chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Nice job. I like how you've contrasted the emotions revolving around the development of Shayera/Hro, Shayera/John and Shayera/Bruce. Very different relationships, and yet somehow the same- she can't help falling into them, despite what it may mean for her in the future.

You're writing style is a little different, but refreshing. The brief little sentences amidst the longer descriptions were breaths of fresh air.

I liked JLU #37! It's funny that you mentioned it because as I was reading this I was thinking about it, and then I get to you Author's Note and-BOOM- there it was! :D

Nicely written. Can't wait to see what comes next! :D

~Guardy
Knight Watcher chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
All four of them in a shouting match. It appears as if unraveled really does suit this story now.

Both bring up rather valid points about the issues that they attributed their mindsets too. One wonders how they'll ever pull together as a team after this, but somehow I always wondered why they showed so little of Batman's reaction to her back on the team.

Then again the only real serious head to head butting was when Shayera and Diana had to restore Hades to his throne.

The two women agreed they were like oil and water or something along those lines.

As for the men, they seem to have it together before that trip to the future. I use the future loosely because there are many futures that hinge upon multiple decision.

I just got JL: Crisis On Two Earths DVD today so it kind sparked this how decisions affect futures and spawn different Earths to play out those decisions.
Swimchick chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Dude this story was offhte chain! i loved it
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
very interesting chapter! really good!

HawkAngel