Reviews for Normal life in Nibelheim
Alcantis chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I had fun but I wonder how far we are from the ending XD all the Cloti stuff kept me going :)
Hanae Hana chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Gosh! I really love all your A/N... It's so funny... Love it! Love it! Love it! :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 77 . 8/19/2012
Do you ever plan to finish this?

Please, update!
Guest chapter 77 . 8/9/2012
2 YEARS SWEET JESUS! write a new chap this story is great please continue PLEASE.
AcidCherry chapter 77 . 4/27/2012
Noooo... 2 years without an update? There is no hope! It'd be sweet if you did update though. Just saying.
Squishy Moogle chapter 77 . 12/25/2011
Y U NO UPDATE?
preettygabbysz chapter 77 . 10/8/2011
omg i love it update soon its so amazing
NinjaMadness chapter 77 . 9/4/2011
Don't tell me this is the end of the story. And who is the blonde girl? Anyway I like the story. I took like two weeks to read the whole thing because I was only able to read like 3 chapter a day, maybe more. Good job on your story.
glorious mongoose jr chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
wtf? this sucks! who would ever support a pairing like Cloti?
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 77 . 2/2/2011
Well, Everybody in Nibelheim is quite Topsy-Turvy...

Poor Angeal, Cold Coffee for Breakfast...Just like my everyday breakfast: Cold Cocoa! ~Yay~

Can't wait for the next chap!
Leah Conner chapter 77 . 11/24/2010
And the plot thickens! I'm going to be stalking this story on a daily basis until I find out what's going on with Zack and Cloud.
Leah Conner chapter 76 . 11/24/2010
Hey Teef! I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back. And the story is as great as ever. It's the moment of truth. Cloud's story! I'm cutting my review short because I HAVE to read the next chapter or I'll explode.
animestud chapter 77 . 10/19/2010
i hope u stay on ff cause ur one of the best cloti writers. many will miss ya. just ignore the haters who got nothin better to do
Irish-Brigid chapter 77 . 10/17/2010
Cool story. Well written, too, aside from a few typos. (But, hey, we all have to deal with typos.) The characterization is interesting, too. Zack seems pretty spot on and after Aerith got over the plot induced nastiness she was fully in character as well. I also like how you're handling Tifa and Cloud, though Cloud seems a lot more open than he normally is. I guess it helps that the town actually likes him and he hasn't missed a large portion of his teen years stuck in a test tube.

All in all, great stuff! Hope to see more soon. Are you still planning to make future updates on LJ?
Almafuerte chapter 77 . 10/16/2010
Hola: Disculpa la molestia. Yo no entiendo el ingles, pero veo que tene smuchas historias cloti y trato d eque el google me las tradusca xD. Aunque traduce a lo indio. Seria lindoq ue los apsaras al espaƱol, para que pueda entenderlo mejor y apreciemos tus belals historias porque escribis muy bien. Espero tu respuesta. Besitos. chauuu !