Reviews for Normal life in Nibelheim
Hanae Hana chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Gosh! I really love all your A/N... It's so funny... Love it! Love it! Love it! :D
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 77 . 8/19/2012
Do you ever plan to finish this?

Please, update!
Guest chapter 77 . 8/9/2012
2 YEARS SWEET JESUS! write a new chap this story is great please continue PLEASE.
AcidCherry chapter 77 . 4/27/2012
Noooo... 2 years without an update? There is no hope! It'd be sweet if you did update though. Just saying.
Squishy Moogle chapter 77 . 12/25/2011
Y U NO UPDATE?
preettygabbysz chapter 77 . 10/8/2011
omg i love it update soon its so amazing
NinjaMadness chapter 77 . 9/4/2011
Don't tell me this is the end of the story. And who is the blonde girl? Anyway I like the story. I took like two weeks to read the whole thing because I was only able to read like 3 chapter a day, maybe more. Good job on your story.
glorious mongoose jr chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
wtf? this sucks! who would ever support a pairing like Cloti?
PeAceLovEr 12 chapter 77 . 2/2/2011
Well, Everybody in Nibelheim is quite Topsy-Turvy...

Poor Angeal, Cold Coffee for Breakfast...Just like my everyday breakfast: Cold Cocoa! ~Yay~

Can't wait for the next chap!
Leah Conner chapter 77 . 11/24/2010
And the plot thickens! I'm going to be stalking this story on a daily basis until I find out what's going on with Zack and Cloud.
Leah Conner chapter 76 . 11/24/2010
Hey Teef! I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back. And the story is as great as ever. It's the moment of truth. Cloud's story! I'm cutting my review short because I HAVE to read the next chapter or I'll explode.
animestud chapter 77 . 10/19/2010
i hope u stay on ff cause ur one of the best cloti writers. many will miss ya. just ignore the haters who got nothin better to do
Irish-Brigid chapter 77 . 10/17/2010
Cool story. Well written, too, aside from a few typos. (But, hey, we all have to deal with typos.) The characterization is interesting, too. Zack seems pretty spot on and after Aerith got over the plot induced nastiness she was fully in character as well. I also like how you're handling Tifa and Cloud, though Cloud seems a lot more open than he normally is. I guess it helps that the town actually likes him and he hasn't missed a large portion of his teen years stuck in a test tube.

All in all, great stuff! Hope to see more soon. Are you still planning to make future updates on LJ?
Almafuerte chapter 77 . 10/16/2010
Hola: Disculpa la molestia. Yo no entiendo el ingles, pero veo que tene smuchas historias cloti y trato d eque el google me las tradusca xD. Aunque traduce a lo indio. Seria lindoq ue los apsaras al espaƱol, para que pueda entenderlo mejor y apreciemos tus belals historias porque escribis muy bien. Espero tu respuesta. Besitos. chauuu !
iCrystal chapter 77 . 10/16/2010
This just gets more and more exciting as the chapters flies by. I love the way you can still have the same passion, comedi, drama etc as you had in the first chapters. And you're not one of those authors who write great stories, but don't show any connection to the reviewers. You are a total opposite from those bastard (excuse moi) you give us these funny A/N's at the beginning to end and you even had a chapter dedicated to all your reviewers. I really appreciated that and even I, felt a little (a lot...) heart stricken at all those compliments and encouraging you got. Because that shows how much we LOVE this fic. This has to be hands down one of the best fics I've ever read! (well I haven't read so many, but you still rock!) Even though you have a lot of things to do, and how your internet sometimes gets messed up with (trust me, I know how it feels ;)) you still try your best to update as quick as possible, and you try your hardest to send back replies to your PMs. Okay, you're friends (traitors!) might have tied you up a bit, but you're still awesome. My inner demon/s usually take over and ties me to the roof for no special reasons (they hate me I know) Whops, got on the wrong track there and now I'm only spouting nonsense xD Just wanted to say that I love/adore you from the bottom of my heart, and I wanted to say that you, my lovely LadyTeefStrife, is one hell of a AMAZING/LOVELY/PERFECT/ALL THE GOOD STUFF author!

P.S

Could I hug you? or possible give you a mega super hug?

P.S (again)

Free cookies and cream to everyone of you guys! Including the reviewers! :D