Reviews for Normal life in Nibelheim
leaded chapter 75 . 10/3/2010
Nice couple of chapters! Hope your laptop gets fixed soon :)
Leah Conner chapter 75 . 10/3/2010
Yet another awww worthy chapter. It's sad, but too sweet too be depressing. And I agree that Vincent and Yuffie are a pain to try to write.
Leah Conner chapter 74 . 10/3/2010
I love Cloud's social impairment. I love his shyness. I just love Cloud.
Leah Conner chapter 73 . 10/3/2010
Awwww. *sniff* That was beautiful. I'm usually a fairly unromantic person, but... this has the Fruits Basket effect. Instead of rolling my eyes, I melt. It's just so sweet!
Leah Conner chapter 72 . 10/3/2010
I MISSED THIS STORY SO MUCH! I would have read & reviewed sooner, but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me. It kept freezing every time I tried. But now I have conquered my laptop!

Oooo. Secret play! I'm psyched! Hopefully you'll be able to get back on soon since Josep told me coffee attacked you laptop.
oodball167 chapter 75 . 10/3/2010
Well, if you weren't comfortable while writing them, getting rid of them was the best thing you could do. And doing it in such a nice way is the best way to do it.

I liked specially that last moment in Blue's grave.

Please, keep up with your good job! ;)

P.S: Note to Pheace: Thanks for helping her! You're making us reviewers happy! ;)
lightskiller chapter 74 . 10/2/2010
it's true tifa does need to make some moves. i also think that the chapters need to be alittle longer
TLM720 chapter 74 . 10/2/2010
Haha I agree with Tifa stop teasing! P Jk its all good. You are a very gifted individual to write such a wonderful, heartfelt story! Loved it. Cant wait for the next chap :D
ayannaaki chapter 74 . 10/1/2010
Love this, can't wait for the next one. I just want to say im amazed how fast you update, Great Job!
oodball167 chapter 74 . 10/1/2010
Aww! So Cloud being so clunsy at all the date stuff...

But, hey! I want to see some zerith too! What did those two while Cloud and Tifa were on the date? :3

I liked how you let Tifa get a little loose with her feelings, specially 'cause she thought Cloud wasn't aware. It's so damn cute!

Please, keep up with your good job! ;)

P.S: And be careful with coffe! XD
Ashleena chapter 73 . 9/30/2010
Aww that was cute, I love it when Cloud embracing Tifa from behind, that's soo sweeeet.

Keep up the good work. I love this story very much. Waiting for update :)
jj chapter 73 . 9/29/2010
damn...listed with the theme..so romantic XD
ResonanceofTheBeauty chapter 73 . 9/29/2010
aww, that's sweet...what a cute scencery!
iceQueen02 chapter 73 . 9/29/2010
haha! i SO knew it was Cloud's birthday!

and cloudy and teefy living together? woohooo! way to go Cloud, buddy! 3 xD
ayannaaki chapter 73 . 9/29/2010
awwww so cute, can't wait for the next chapter! :D Great job x
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »