Reviews for Of Angels And Airwaves
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awww Dean looks after everyone :) Thankyou! I love tags to 5.13 - the brothers are so awesome again with all the Dean angsty over Sammy :D :D Thankyou! xx
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
ohh I really like this story - this is how the episode had should end. so much hurt!sam and protective!dean - what need a supernatural fan more to be happy? :-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
You did a great job with Dean and Sam. I always love reading stories where worried big brother is taking care of Sam.

This would have made a great missing scene.

I had wanted to see the brothers reactions when they were returned to the motel room, especially Dean's face as he saw Sam's blood covered shirt.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
ScitFi Girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Thanks for that. A gentle tag between the boys. Lovely!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
AW Beaut!

this was actually amazing love!

AH

brilliantly written, loved the way Sam's scared about Dean even when he's hurting naww!

and phew..he's okay- that episode had my heart clenching

ace fic hun
anka-x chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love, brothers patching each other up, brothers looking out for each other fics.
Master Li chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
nice story! Love the brotherly love in this story. Now all we need is for you to write about what happens after this where Dean takes care of Cas... *puppy eyes*
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Now that's a scene I would've liked to see in the episode even though I knew there would be no chance of it! I would've loved to have seen their reaction when they saw each other in the motel room after Michael had sent them back!

Thank goodness for fan fiction!

Great job!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Nicely done! We needed a bit of this, didn't we?
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great job!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
What I like best about this is that the angst and h/c isn't over the top. (Which okay - other readers may like that, so it's just a personal preference, not a criticism.)

But your boys here are believable. They are the same guys I see in canon, and I appreciate that. Plus your prose was clean and careful, and I appreciate that here, too!

I liked it!
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
nice h/c story to 5x13
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Loved it and yes, once again, Sam has avoided a Hospital. This is season five for crying out loud you'd think they would have put him in a hospital at least once through out the show, but no, still nothing. Thanks Nicole.