Reviews for The Baffled and The Bemused
celeste carla chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
that was so sweet!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
First things first. The song thing at the beginning? What is it?

Second, off to read. . .

*giggles*

When writing Gaara i've found that most writers get him wrong, myself included. It's so hard to stick to his character completely. And i just LOVE having him so inexperienced cos of course no other female would touch him cos of the "demon" that was inside him.

It was as always well written, but i'm not really a Gaara/Ino lover. So couldn't really get into this at all.

Sorry.

Love you
lunahlovegood chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omg it's cuteee, you need to write another for them :)
chocokitten chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
hahaha~ Gaara's a little too innocent

CUTE! :)
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Lammy!

Sorry it took me so long to review.

Bleh.

But this was so wonderful!

I love the idea of Ino and Gaara.

So sexy. Heheh

Just like this fanfic. :)

Yay!

Love it as usual.
fallenmad chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hahaha cute cute CUTE! Haha a bemused Gaara is a definite yes yes! haha.
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
hi, lamanth! _ thanks so much for the dedi. _ i love gaaino and a fic as well-written as this one with a dedication that has my name on it is simply priceless for me. _

i wish i could write my characters as IC as you write yours. _ ino was playfully bold (or boldly playful _) and gaara was as serious as they are usually portrayed in the manga and the anime, and the preservation of their characters makes their interaction in this fic deliciously wonderful despite its one-scene plot.

i know that sasuino is your comfort zone and gaaino isn't really familiar territory, but i say you did very well to give justice to this pairing. _

i look forward to reading your next works. ja, mata ne!
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
that was pretty good! I just wish there was more background information, and such. Your description was great too.