Reviews for The Definition of Being Unfair
Mip chapter 1 . 8/27
Sad ,romantic ending.i actually cried reading it and then the other one well...idk really ,no comment to that.
cherry blooms2 chapter 1 . 8/21
It was so sad that I couldn't help but cry I feel so sorry for them
YingYangCancer chapter 1 . 8/5
The last bit... Oh my...
ninja615 chapter 1 . 2/25
Well this was torally not depressing af, and im totally not almost crying. Thank yiu for the feels that i am trying to block out.
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
The amount of tears can fill the Atlantic Ocean.
1.5DoubleRTachiO chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This gave me that feeling in my stomach that I get when I read something good! It was brilliant! (:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This was an amazing story. I was very touched, and I also cried. I dislike angst stories, but at the same time they give me a bittersweet feeling. Thank you for writing something amazing.
Valedicktorian chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Holy fuck, I cried like a little bitch.
Tsuna97 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Omg, this fanfction was so sad. i cried. she was dying and she couldn't tell Itachi :( i loved it this is one of my favorites. good job, I have read it 3 times now, and i still cry xc thanks a lot x3
saku642734 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
very awesome but really sad story! I cried at the part when they broke up and he left, and then started crying again when he saw the grave, and then again when he read the letter. it was super sad! but I enjoyed reading it anyway :) good job.
p.s.(the second ending it funny)
Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Fuck. I'm fucking sad. I'm like, crying waterfalls and shit. WHAAAA TT! That was so fucking heart-breaking, I cried like 8 times. You really know how to make a good fanfic. KEEP GOING! Now, if you excuse me... I'm going to fucking cry now. Good day sir.
coffeewintermelon chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I CRIED.
TT_TT
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my god.., I cried. So much. I never cried over a fanfic that much, never. My sweater turned into an tissue (I probably should clean him tommorow, haha... ) Man, thanks to your fanfic I ended up with a runy nose and a lot od tears..

The only thing I missed here was Sasuke's reaction (Konoha's reaction) upon hearing Itachi's death. Or mor like the cause.

You wrote an amazing fan fiction!
IOnlyLoveOnce chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
KYAAH i Love This Story Sooooo Muchh! same as the Author 3333
it Makes me Cry everytime read it! (i read ot 3times) well ! i Really Really Love This! Keep up Eifi-Chan !
Sakura -Haruno- Uchiha 10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
... you almost made me cry TT-TT do you know how hard it is not to keep the tears from falling? SO FREAKING HARD! I cant cry cuz my mom's in the room and I don't wanna answer her questions on why I'm crying LOL anyways it's a great story.