Reviews for Undercover
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was so incredible, I really like it. It was so great, I enjoyed reading it tremendously. Love the idea and you executed it beautifully, your writing is wonderful.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome job !
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I can't deny how much I love Peter/Olivia stories.

It was very... sexy, I suppose. Had a feverish tint to it.

I thought Olivia was a little OOC at times, as well as Peter, but other than that it was good.
HanAce88 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is a great start. The Peter/Olivia dynamic is going very well so far, keep it up. I hope you continue this story too.
psychncislover chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
that was AMAZING! ENCORE ENCORE!
xoxo
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Stories that make you smile and frown and feel are the very best, and this did all of those for me so it is the very best. I love your Olivia, but I LOVE Peter. Yowza!
str8tjaket chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This fic was steamy AND cute! You do Peter's and Olivia's voices well. I would love two sequels. Dinner with the Bishop's (cute). Peter and Olivia's First Date (steamy).

Thank you!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Great job!:)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved this! Yay sexy P/O! You wrote the dancing scenes very convincingly.
T Parke-Laine chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nicely done! I especially liked Peter's dialogue; you stayed true to his character.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love it! Absolutely perfect! Very cute! The ending was adorable! Will there be a sequel for the dinner? That would be amazing, and probably very cute! I really enjoyed it!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I loved it all, especially the part where she lied to Peter, telling him it was just an undercover kiss.

Looking forward to your what if update too
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I didn't know you had posted this or I would have read it earlier. It's wonderful and I love it!
katiemay017 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
AMAZING! you are a very good writer and i hope to read more by you soon. thanks for the great read!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Loved your long one shot. A lot of my one shots end up being multi-chaptered stories. I havent written any Fringe yet, but this one makes me want to! Very nice job!