Reviews for The Sword of Justice
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was amazing...
Aureleis chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I thought so too!... anyways, good job.
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this is really good, it really captures the jumble of thoughts you get after a war or great tragedy.
becky chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Nice touch. I always felt that the tale would have been better had it been Hermione killing Bellatrix...The muggleborn killing the supreme advocate of Pureblood rights. The racial tones would have been ironic. JKR had an almost obsessive need to promote the "sacred motherhood" icon and so Molly did the honors. I also thought that it might have been a way to link Ginny and Harry, the Mother saving each of them, the possession by Voldemort. Actually, I think they would have been a better pair by more character/relationship development in the writing. However, relationships are not JKR stong point.

You stories are elegant in their simplicity. The concise writing style is a joy to read.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
YES everybody deserves some revenge! When i was reading that i was fuming to torture Bellatrix back... cuz i tihnk she killed Tonks ... oh yeah and cuz she tortured Hermione XD But i guess a mother's rage is a nasty way to suffer ... poor Hermione... i feel for her... she should torture Narcissa... it's not the same, but it would surely make her feel better XDD
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good point.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
What surprises me, given that I'm writing a post-war Hermione with the usual nightmares, is that this thought did not occur to me. A sharp, vivid little vignette with the flavor of obsessive thoughts...

On the other hand, the thing about Bellatrix Lestrange is that she's made herself _so_ popular in opposition circles that Hermione likely would have had plenty of rivals for the honor of taking her down. Neville, too, might be having such thoughts (not only because of his parents, but because he too was tortured by Bellatrix).
Melora chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student