Reviews for Of Freedom
Eliche chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Really enjoyed it. Great work.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I've always wondered if they ever went for they date or olivia canceled.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Great job!:)
ocein chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Fantastic!

Dang, so many good fics sprouting up!

Any follow up?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow! Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Absolultely perfect!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I know one thing for sure... whenever Fringe comes back in April, Olivia's reactions to Peter are going to kill me lol. He's not going to have a clue what he's done wrong, which is sort of the worst part :(

I really like the way you repeated their earlier exchange, only to have it end differently this time. I sort of hope they go there on the show, but I'm pretty sure they'll make it far more heartbreaking than this.

I really liked this fic.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I like the tone of this and that they're kissing in the rain against his car.

Love that she's afraid of losing him also.
CiderApples chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This feels like the best parts of that episode. Really, truly beautiful and fleeting. I love the words you've used: "He’s flickering in front of her like a flame that is about to go out" was the first to get me and you just kept going from there. Really, what men in Olivia's life HAVEN'T turned into something strange and then disappeared forever? I find it perfectly logical that she would sooner accept it than run away. This is wonderful.
killmotion chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh GOD this was perfect. I've been waiting for some post-Jacksonville fics and I hope there are more to ease the 7 week hiatus. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out exactly how Olivia will react now that she knows and this seems like a great way for it to play out canonically. Thanks so much for this! :)
Pedellea chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
A good tag to the last scene in "Jacksonville". I was wondering how the equation balanced itself when Peter was taken too!

Your take on what happens next is quite good, especially as Olivia deals with her feelings for Peter and his true existence. Good to see the normal, human feelings bubble up from Olivia. Thanks!
Unicorns.and.Moonbeams chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw, so cute and yet sad at the same time.

"Jacksonville" totally KILLED me to watch! ):