Reviews for Redo
Senfree chapter 1 . 3/12
Seriously? It fit perfectly for me. I keep reading the long multi-chapter stories with the confession, kiss and ending leaving me unsatisfied. The build up is good, but I feel like the ending usually leaves something to be desired.

This, however, was something along the lines of what I was looking for. Not to mention, I always felt that way about the movie in the first place. I remembering being so mad as a kid when she took it back. Haha.

So, yeah. I loved this. :]
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/8
AWESOME story! Just perfect!
xerez chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
My gad. I signed up for FanFiction just to make this my favorite 3 I love this fic. I love how realistic it was when Arnold had to take a little time to figure things out and actually be friends with Helga first. Their friendship and humour is very entertaining, too! And I truly truly love seductive Arnold, it just makes me go weak in the knees.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was quite possibly perfection
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
WOW that was one the best AXH stories ever! It gave me goosebumps it was so good! You are definately one of my favourite writers...please dont ever stop :)
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I knew that Arnold never forgot the passionate moment with Helga on the FTi incident. I'm surprised that there were not many stories about how Arnold felt about Helga's kiss...until your story came. This is a great story. Arnold and Helga did exactly like I thought they would. Another original story. It was so natural.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
this is the cutest thing ever, and i just love how he recreated the whole thing, and she went along with it. :D
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Good job! I liked it very much. (:
LeDawn chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Ah I liked it and Arnold and Helga are freaks.
Dustbunnylurking chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Ha Helga would say doi accepting a proposal! Cute concept :D
Queen Kalana874 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
AHHHHH! I love it! It's so funny and so cute! So perfect too! I love all the bickering before they did it. I also love that she pushed him onto the floor and ever so cleverly said "Not this time Loverboy." Hilarious! The entire idea for this is absolutely wonderful! I love how he made her get dressed in the same clothes, and how they met at the same place in the street to say the same things they said after the confession...I love that it repeated itself in her dream, and I love that they are fighting like a typical married couple. You really showed a lot of love that Arnold has for Helga in this, and that's something a lot of fics fail to do. Very good job on this! I love it!
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love the end author's note, hilarious! The story was adorable and I love how Helga responded to getting proposed to. Classic!
Victoria chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
it was ever so nice uh now im talking like lila now
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 9/4/2013