Reviews for Uninhabit
dani clevenger chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
file/d/0B92oMK1rBfOqYjhkY2EzMGQtOWEzZC00MjRhLThkNz QtMTQ3YTkwNDRiZjdm/edit

this is a sketch i drew for this fanfic a long time ago.. forgive me for not posting it 3 years sooner
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW SAD-NESS... DX
InvaderHope6 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
D'X Oooooh my God! That last paragraph and line had me in near tears! Amazing! Such a good story. I REALLY thought it was amazing (and heartbreaking :'( )

Excuse me, I have to go add this to my favourite story list ;)
AllKnowingMay chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I was a great sad story. Although, I feel bad for the smeebie, because he's an orphan now.
Kanashimi chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I felt that this was a sad and touching story,good job at writing, you really know how to touch someone's heart.
love2be4gotten chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It was sad! But I loved it!
Uzumaki Ayame chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Yesh, it is indeed very sad and depressing story. But it was still nicely done
AirenLag chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
noooooo! T.T I dont like when they die in a fic but that depends of the author and I can't do anything... T.T *cries*
Miss Me 1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, I like it. I like your writing style, because you don't just say what happens, you give flashbacks and you're descriptive and...I don't even know how to explain it. I love it, and hope to see some new stuff from you! :)
Moontoy chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Waaahahahhaha the ending made soooo much sence it burnsss wahahahhahahha ;( xp I'm ok _ good story and nice deatail. ...*
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
D; I cried a little... that's so sad that Dib...and then Zim...and then... WHY? WHY MUST YOUR WRITE SUCH WONDERFUL ANGST? *cries more*
fjcute chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OMG this is amazing. I love how you can incorporate Zim's lack of Earthly knowledge so easily. I do wish you could have named the baby first, though. He would be Irken, so it would have either 3 or 5 letters... ah! Why not Selas? That way it doesn't realy matter if the baby is male or not by human standerds. I'm not saying you have to do anything, I just wanted to at least say this, if only so I can remind myself of it latter. That probably makes no sence... oh well, I don't need human approval! S.I.R.! Ready my ship, we have to leave.

*walks away dramaticaly*
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
wow,thats like perfect
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was actually a nice mpreg, it was so sad...i LOVE IT TT oh god i srsly started crying D;
dani chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this is breathtaking, and even if im a little ashamed to admit it, i cried. so bittersweet. wonderful job. on everything. really.