Reviews for Shiver and Stalker
Lexie chapter 1 . 3/16
It was written very well, however me being the die-hard PuppyShipper over here i had a hard time accepting the fact that this was a DragonShipping story lol. But still a good story.. no matter how many times I was mentally telling Yami that Jou is Seto's -_-
lolz
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This isn't the usual couple I follow but I loved it all the same. God I can just see Yami following Jou with a cat smirk and crouching about to pounce XD
Nora chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
It's too bad they didn't mate -glares at aibou- very bad indeed -smiles- anyway good story
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh, Pretty hot!
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
that was crazy good i love it
Kortamu chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
E! Ilove it! I like how there's a believable world here without all that much explanation needed. I love the flow, too- plenty of detail without being tedious. Very nice. It also inspired a picture in my head- so look for it on my deviantart! Same name as here. -
Dissimilis-Mentis chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
So CUTE! that's all I could think about when reading the story - and NO not because I'm a crazy fanatic of cats! *scoffs* I mean I only wish I had about 10 cats! *laughs nervously* anywayz!

Really like how everything fell into context. Especially like how you made Yami purred! lol!

Good luck in the contest!
Doubleplusgoodduckspeaker chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Yami, you're a creeper :)

But it really does fit into the whole animalistic cat-stalking-prey thing. I think this is good for a first entry because your story is really unique. I'm going to remember it. The aside to Kaiba calling Jou 'puppy' was funny, and a nice tie-in. I would have liked to see more in the formation and motivation for their 'relationship,' whatever you want to call it, besides the color of Jou's hair. That really makes a story for me, and I was left wanting just a little. All in all, this story was really good, and I liked reading it!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Ooh, I like this.

The chemistry between Jou and Yami here is...wow. Really strong, really well-written. The cat/dog thing is weirdly interesting, at first I thought it was really crackishly funny, but once Yami and Jou started interacting I was sufficiently distracted xD I love the little asides to Kaiba's character too, that's so funny. And Yami's purring. Totally believable, yet the image of him with cat ears still cracks me up (like his crazy hair needs anything else, lol xD)

One thing you might want to note for the future: in microsoft word your dashes should automatically convert from the short, awkward dashes ("Jou didn’t care - as long as...") to a nice, longer dash that blends seamlessly and looks much nicer.

Good job on this! )

Jess
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was so cute! I liked the catboy-dogboy universe. For some reason, I had images from Night Shyamalan's The Village in my head as I was reading this. Kudos!
bandanaye chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was interesting. I definately wouldn't have thought of the whole animal concept. It was cute. Though, personally, I think it was a little rushed when Jounouchi just accepted Yami like that after being stubborn for a time. Either way, it was a nice read, and good luck!