Reviews for Scars
AMAZING story.
together24x3 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Love it! Great story!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 10 . 4/28/2011
I liked this story, but I felt like it was really short and a little rushed. Glad that Dean got to be happy though. Thanks for sharing, EK!
Renegade007 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Hi, just wanted to know if you thought about doing a sequel for this story? I just loved this story and would like to see what would happen if Sam came back, and Castiel also? Your an amaxing writer and I'd like to see where you could take this story. :)
Renegade007 chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
I just love reading this story over again. It's very touching. Please do a sequel for it. I'd love to read more about Dean and Miranda. Please.
Emily Rush chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
by far the greatest story you have writen i absolutely love it. i almost cried. by the way you have some really great stories here. i love them. you are a really awesome writer. thanks for supplying my entertainment. HaHa!
DeanFan chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Sad to see it come to an end. Can't wait for the sequal.
jugalettePENNER chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
love it
Vanexys chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
like the closing chapter of this one is nice they ended happy.
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
awwww that was so sweet, i can't wait for the sequel.
pickupthatamulet chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
awww omg 3 I love this story soo much and I'm happy that you're going to do a sequel you're doing an amazing job with all of your stories so I cant wait
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
thanks so much for the update really loved it so sweet cant wait for the sequel:)hope you have a great weekend
Carver Edlund chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
i loved the ending! cant wait for the sequel
AprilC3604 chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Awesome Ending to a Great story! Love it and I really loved this story so much! I cant wait for the sequel :)
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
i really love this story so far and the fact that it is so different than any others that i have read. i think its really cute that dean named his dog sammy and sammy is his best friend just like sam really was. update soon please im dying to find out what happens next!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »