Reviews for Demon's Grief
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 5 . 5/13
Fuck off and die you pathetic Kishimoto lover.
MKspaceCow chapter 6 . 3/10
Hiii I really like this story it is nicely written and the likes! The only thing I'm kinda sad about is that Akuma is being completely erased...but oh well!
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 13 . 1/27
!plz update faster!
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 13 . 1/14
Question why in earlier chapters did you say that naruto attained S-Rank status as a wondering nin yet when he returned to Konoha you said he only had a B?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
"muscled physique" lol he's only nine years old.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
interesting
26Naruto26 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Is naruto into men? Piercing on right ear symbolize that you are gay, while left ear means straight
Uchihacurse chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
lot of bashing :/
kevinhongpro chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
How does Sakura even know that he contains the Kyuubi?
Reiha Sakurai chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
CyberxNinja chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I have forgotten how many times I have read this story, however it saddens me that such a story as this has not been finished when it is such a good work of written art.
awesome3521 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
what happened please update I love this story
awesome3521 chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Great story please update fast cant stop loving this story
Darkwarrior0416 chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
Nice story hope you finish it.:)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I don't know if you know this but the daimyo is higher rank than kage's because daimyo rule the land that a ninja village is in while the kage is the just the leader of the daimyo's village basically the daimyo is the king and the kage is a mayor. also I don't know if you did it on purpose but naruto and the genin should be at least twelve years old not nine.