Reviews for Home Sweet Home
Tinibri chapter 9 . 6/7
Thank you for this story!
I've recently gone through my favorite stories and this was one of the ones I favorited at the start of creating an account. Reading it again. I can see why I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
The British is showing! The British is showing!

Take a drink every time Roxas says "bloody" anything!
Kunoichi21 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I hate it when I hesitate reading something because other summaries interest me more and then it turns out I'm overlooking a gem in favor of rhinestones. :/ Seriously. This is epic and adorable and SO STINKING CUTE. AND THE ENDING OH MY GOD I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A PROPOSAL AND I WANNA SQUEE SO BAD AND JUST ALSDKFJASLDKFJ. -spasm-

Sorry, had to let my inner fangirl out for some fresh air; it's been a while since she's been able to do that. xD But this is by far one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Period. Congrats, my dear. (:
ConvertedToZemyx30 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I have a shirt like Roxas'! This story is so nice! Subscribes!
forgotten truth124k chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
ass always not disaponted and think it is well done
Harmonic Sniper chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Eep! loved the ending!
inhx chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
I'm a sucker for happily ever afters, so you have my compliments on this story! ;)

And Roxas reminded me of Ron Weasley the entire time with his "bloody hell" and I couldn't stop laughing-! XD

xoxo
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
great story :) I loved the ending, it was just so sweet!
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 3 thats all i has to say about this fic. the ending was so cute 3 great job i loved it!
MusiknLove chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
I have to say that story was pretty great. Loved the whole concept and plot of it. Sora and Roxas were just friggin' adorable and Axel was great too. I feel for Roxas and Sora, my family's insane too.

A Great and Wonderful read. Thanks for the story! ]
SoudaFizz chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
the cutest nine chapters i have ever read! (; it was also entertaining, roxas's family (no matter how insane it it) and how his uncle died, (i'd be in a laughing fit if i were there xD), andandandnannnnd EVERYTHING! -

i also loved how they were british :D
MarMima chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Something was nagging at me the entire time I read this when I read roxas' and Sora's conversation,I realized it.I was like 'Ninny?Bloody!My god,they're british!'

-.- stupid...I know.

I haven't finished it yet,but I can tell you now that I'm liking this so far.
poisonapple88 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Such a happy story! I loved it! I would like to know what happened to Larx and Marly though. I hope they suffered! :D
ShaokiUzumi chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Wow...spectacular. This whole fic was...was just AMAZING! You did one heck of a job Aria6! Keep up the good work! :P
daruma-sama chapter 9 . 3/31/2010