Reviews for My Fair Puppy
AmethystUnarmed chapter 22 . 5/25
Ahhhhh so cute!
AmethystUnarmed chapter 20 . 5/25
This story is so great. I like the characterization as well as the nice balance of description and plot. Not to mention, all the fluff! It's just fantastic!
Nychell21 chapter 22 . 4/4
That sequel is next on my list!.
Nychell21 chapter 5 . 4/3
Alien-Seto really Mokie & Puppy!XD
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 4/3
Awww, our/ Seto's Puppy is hurt but luckily he is now in the good hands of his master!•
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Great FIC I have read went in order reading all the sequels my option on this one was sweet and romantic with lots of drama and great story:D
lorella moon chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
Wooho I read this without dying ( it's Friday the 13th :) )

So thumbs up for me :)

Great story and can't wait to read the sequel :)
sherabo chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
I love the fact that they are virgin's and that Joey was not raped, we have enough of those plot twist.
sherabo chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Totally unexpected, but very heart warming. You are really an awesome writer. Its very lively and easy to follow, so you become very involved. Thumbs up
sherabo chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
omg...OMG ...Seto going to get some !
sherabo chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
That Joey he's the man, I just love this although I'm against the tricks, didn't they learn from the past, especially Seto. His reaction to Joey's game wasn't very good lol. Well I'm getting my latte cause I just gotta know...
sherabo chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Poor Mokuba, but that's the joy of being the little bro, when the big guys in love. Plus seems like Joey got a cool taste of reality, sucks sometimes, But it's going to be intertaining as to where you are going...
sherabo chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh boy Joey watch out !
TheQueenOfCrows chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I had to be taught with flash cards too, i know your pain Joey.
YaoiQueen3 chapter 15 . 4/26/2013
I know that this is finished but still I love it man keep up the good work