Reviews for His Better Half
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
that is so sad! i didn't cry in the books when fred died, but reading that has brought tears to my eyes and i don't care how nerdy that sounds. heartbreaking, perfect...just, wow.
anonymous23.19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Heartbreakingly perfect.
EllaBella8185 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I though i was the only one who really cared about loosing Fred! I'm so gload i'm not alone! When i firs read that, i cried more than when Dobby died (about 3 hours)! By the end of the third book I was half in love with the twins. Not Fred, not George, the twins. I was in love with Fred and George, the unseperable pair, that stands for everything you wish you could share with a sibling but know you probably never will. They made me wish i had a twin. When He died, everything fell apart. This story describes EXACTLY how I felt. I loved reading it. It got inside my head.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wait did he die at the end? That was so dad yet it made so much sense. I was so upset when Fred died and your story really puts into perspective how cruel life is to people and the way the other twin would have felt. I loved it even though it was horribly sad.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved this; I could really feel the emotion. Wonderfully done.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Really scary, sad, and likely little picture... which almost feels like the beginning of a story. I want to see if he climbs out of the pit, though no doubt it will take some doing.
thenewkait chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw. so sweet i cry everytime i think of fred dying (am i complete nerd for admitting that?) but this was amazing and it describes perfectly how i think george would react good job!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 2/6/2010