Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Dudly chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Oooh, this was perfect! The fumbly proposal, and the paddling pool, and the religious watching of Pride and Prejudice...! :)

Is Peter canon? If he is, I completely missed the book reference. And if he isn't, well, good job creating him! :)

dudly xx
noobliytiglet chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow, you got mark spot on in this fic. his insecurity about his relationship and ability to connect with others were all perfectly portrayed! awesome! this is the first time i've commented on your fics, but i've enjoyed all that i've read so far!
Vee22 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
A beautiful and heartwarming Bridget and Mark story as always! And what a creative idea to give Mark a brother who is so similar in character. Y'know, it reminds me a little of Pride and Prejudice. ;)

Especially enjoyed reading about Mark's proposal...no, a proposal to Bridget wuld certainly not be ordinary and I'm glad you felt the same way!

Great work.
toffeepop chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
A very sweet story! Mark's a little paranoid, isn't he?

Are you working on anything else at the moment? Maybe something with Hugh and/or Uncle Nick?
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
"Did you think I would say no?" she asked close to his ear as she embraced him again. "I thought maybe you might not want to get married. You don't seem to care much for married people." She chuckled. "My poor Mark," she said, running her fingers through his hair. "It'll be different with you. I'll have every right to be smug." - Hehehe.
natural buff buff chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I never read the books, but your story totally makes me wanna do just that. Go Peter!
toffeepop chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Yep. Thick as a brick. Always suspected it!

Love Peter.
toffeepop chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hm. Interesting to see where this is going to go! Very well written so far. I was glad to see Augusta wasn't a carbon copy of Mark's ex wife!