Reviews for Ses Démons Intimes
Togapii chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I love this story and you did a great job making him a dynamic character by showing how he changed after meeting Belle. Amaizing quality of writing I've never seen a piece so well written!
monkeymail chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
omg i started reading this months ago but i forgot what it was called and lost it for ages but now ive finally found it and youve updated yay! I love this story sooo much the background history is amazing so please keep updating :)
shadowanime1 chapter 9 . 4/21/2012
great story so far.
Anon chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
I can't believe how much I have fallen in love with your story! It's in deptha dn shows a side of Adam/the Beast I never tought about. I do hope you continue this story!
Miana chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
YAY! I'm glad to see this story continued!
NikkiSomara chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
I want to thank you so much! You have done the impossible for me-improve upon my favorite Disney story and fairytale overall. I love the detail and thought that has obviously gone into your characters. The movie did a great job of fleshing them out, but it too has its limits of course, and you just added an extra dimension to these beloved characters. The backstories of the characters are so organic and consistent with their personalities, I could just imagine them being canon! I think I will go do that. You're writing style is also very elegant and tasteful, it works so well with the story. Okay, I'll stop rambling now, just please, please continue!
elactress chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
Fantastic job! Please continue!
civilwarrose chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I am loving this story! It gives so much depth and detail to Prince Adam's background, and the scenes when he visits his father's grave are touching. I feel so sorry for him- he's just a kid, you are using the eleven-year-old-Adam version in this story. He did not deserve that, neither did the servants! I also like your explanation of the servants' ages- they did not age themselves (after all Chip was under 10 years old anyway) but Adam's adolescent years were spent as the Beast. It's one of the best interpretations. I also admire your grip of the details of the French language and history. Excellent writing.
Hidden in the Fourth Wall chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
I've got nothing to say, except...

You're back! You came back! Wee!
MyahLyah chapter 9 . 11/4/2011
This has to be the most beautifully written B&TB story I have ever read! My goodness! Every sentence, paragraph, detail is simply gorgeous. Your writing skills are so beautiful and I truly enjoyed being pulled into from the start until where you so far left off. I was so disappointed when I couldn't click on the next button to get to the next chapter. Your artwork is gorgeous and matched what I visualized in my head at the scenes. You really brought these characters to life and to read the process from boy Adam to Beast Adam and now Adam as a man in love with a woman who really does live up to her name in appearance as well deep within is such a pleasure. The early Christmas gifts were perfect and I thank you so much for sharing you amazing art skills as a writer and for your drawings. They are godsend. I really hope that when you find the time to please continue with this masterpiece. It really does good for the heart and mind. It's also got me into the holiday spirit now. Again, thank you so much for sharing this true gem. I look forward to reading even more!
The Green Archer chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Ah, this has been so refreshing to read after so many weeks of not seeing ANYTHING on the BATB fanfic feeds worthy of my interest (save a few titles). The Beast's emotions in this chapter seemed so real, and I was so glad that he was able to rescue Belle in time and that she recovered alright, even if Christmas was almost ruined for everyone. I checked out your link to Belle's portrait too and it looks beautiful. I'm sure the Beast was very pleased with it. I just wonder now if he's going to take to heart some of the things that Belle said in her delirium. She obviously still misses her father even if subconsciously, she just won't say it out loud. Anyways, looking forward to your next update :)
Sintemal chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
This is the best BatB fanfiction ever! Will you ever continue writing this? (I hope so)

Greetings from Austria!
elizabeth chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
this was a great chapter and i hope the next one will be the same please make a new one soon
Miana chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Took me a while to find this story to continue where you left off posting on , and I find it and become so happy, only to find it unfinished!

At any rate, I love this story, and do hope that you continue it!
chibiCHELLE chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
This is probably the best FanFiction I have ever read! And that's saying alot!

It is so believable and faithful to the plot, however you put your own ideas in it and it still doesnt affect the main plot or the characters!

I hope you continue with this because it is just amazing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »