Reviews for As You Wish
Goober chapter 1 . 3/8
Omg I just love this so much! I would love if you made this into a longer story. There is so much chemistry between them and I think you could write a wonderful story with them two.
ticctacc chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Pleeeeeaaaaassee continue this, it's really good so far! I love it!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
:)(: Serious Amazingness.
The emotion and character development is soooo very wonderful.
And sexy, sexy sexytimes is very hot. :)(:
May996 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
So Fantastic! Loved the way you wrote them!
cash chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
very good :)
Dangerous3Lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
One of my favorite stories ever
iseelesbians chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was unbelievably cute. I love how you've written Rosalie/Bella. I would love to see you continue this. I know its been two years but is there any chance? Pretty please?
shycoyotegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
wow! more please
Ari chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ThiS is the best one-shot ever! A prequel would be lovely. Is incredible your writing please keep writing please!
Ari chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This fic is amazing, this one of ur best work, i love the dinamic of Rose and Bella the background story and how you wrote them as a couple. Please continue because this was great
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Haha, as soon as I read the title I thought of princess bride :D I don't know if you have seen it, it's one of my favourite films. Great fix btw :)
bitten2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Amazing! Ireally think you should continue the story from when they met!
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ooh, that was so hot. A goddess vampire, Bella, and a sexy truck is all you need. I liked how you gave a brief background about them too.
nzuri94 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I've always been a fan of Bellice, but i actually liked this story a lot. This is definately one of my favorites.
Akaisha2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You know, I don't like one-short stories. Yes, yes, I'm one of those people, who loves the multivolume aka "War and Peace")). But I want to say that I really love this story and you've managed so well to build and develop the character of Rosalie, and to cause in me such strong emotions as many authors in their stories with a length of more than 80,000 words can't make. You're a very talented writer and know how to deal with words, thank you for it. I hope you write more stories (of course, would like to see more stories about this pairing))), and I think that you really could receive money for your writting if you decide to write the original story.

I don't usually leave the review, but only because I'm a shitty reviewer, and english is not my native language, but I could not pass by and not express my admiration.

Thank you and a big 5!

P.S. О, и извини за мои ошибки при написании отзыва, если они есть.