Reviews for Locks and Keys
jpavadora chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
3 mannnnnn... 3 you couldbe at least made the scene where he plans to confess detailed. BUT I LOVED IT ANYWAAY THANKS 3
jpavadora chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
hahahhahaha 3 *fanigirls too along with the 2 maidens*
jpavadora chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
YOU DONT SAY. tssss was he flirting with trow?!
jpavadora chapter 13 . 10/21/2016
hahahaha 3 oh Obi
jpavadora chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
3 shirayuki 3
jpavadora chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
hahahah yeah but not really since he's loyal 3 Bckhvlvlqv ;ovu;iqwe evqwiv I LOVE HIM 3
jpavadora chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
I LOVE YOU AUTHOR. THIS IS WELL MADE 3
jpavadora chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
i want obiiii 3
jpavadora chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
it was a bit confusing at first hahah but i knew when the guy mentioned obi's scar above his eyebrow making realize this was not obi's pov but i love it 3
julamei chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
i hope we get a love triangle! but i may unfortunately root for obi... love the drabbles-thank you! this fandom is severely lacking
Epicest of the Epic chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Yay, they kissed! I'm a crazy Obi x Shirayuki shipper, so I love this drabble collection!
librastar chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Definitely have to leave a review - best collection of obi drabbles this side of the world. You've done a fantastic job capturing his personality and giving us a little bit more insight into one of the most fascinating characters in this manga (sorry Zen...you're cute but kind of boring?). Loved the last two chapters - had a good chuckle at chapter 19, j wouldn't be surprised if obi had a good few palace maids gossiping about him! Chapter 20- I loved how open ended it was. When I read the title I thought it was going to be a straightforward fluffy ending but then you went and subverted my expectations ..so kudos. There aren't many obi/shirayuki stories on where but the few I've read have mainly blew my expectations out of the water and yours is up there with the best of them. Most of all, thanks for writing!