Reviews for Locks and Keys
EPICEST OF THE EPIC chapter 20 . 11/21
Yay, they kissed! I'm a crazy Obi x Shirayuki shipper, so I love this drabble collection!
librastar chapter 1 . 8/26
Definitely have to leave a review - best collection of obi drabbles this side of the world. You've done a fantastic job capturing his personality and giving us a little bit more insight into one of the most fascinating characters in this manga (sorry're cute but kind of boring?). Loved the last two chapters - had a good chuckle at chapter 19, j wouldn't be surprised if obi had a good few palace maids gossiping about him! Chapter 20- I loved how open ended it was. When I read the title I thought it was going to be a straightforward fluffy ending but then you went and subverted my expectations kudos. There aren't many obi/shirayuki stories on where but the few I've read have mainly blew my expectations out of the water and yours is up there with the best of them. Most of all, thanks for writing!
nacho-chan chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Yeeessss thank you for all the Shirayuki x Obi fluff stuff. :D I love those two together and these drabbles were perfect :)
TheDreamer01 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
just love this so much!
TheDreamer01 chapter 20 . 1/12/2013
Wow i love the description in this last chapter!
lavaloner chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
adorable. i'm sold
Sylmarien chapter 20 . 10/24/2011
oooh, was that shirayuki's dream or a maid's fantasy? Thanks so much for writing these wonderful snapshots of Obi, he's such an interesting character and needs a lot more love from the mangaka, mind you so do kiki and mitsuhide but I suppose they're doing there best. thanks for these though they were great
Sylmarien chapter 18 . 10/24/2011
lol, I was going to leave a review at the end after reading them all but I just had to write one for this, it's hilarious, I can just imagine what palace gossip would say about Obi and I'd have to say i agree with them, he's tall, dark, handsome, a kickass fighter, much more approachable than a prince, he's got everything going for him, I wouldn't be surprised if he had maids throwing themselves at him all the time. *sighs* I hope the love triangle works out without too much heartbreak. the mangaka needs to find someone who just as streetwise and tough as Obi but female so he can fall in love with her instead.
ShadedEclipse chapter 20 . 10/18/2011

I love these short mini stories!

(Especially the last one! xD)

You should continue ~!
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I love this one! I know exactly how Obi feels, being defenseless and having lost to someone and wanting to be stronger. :) It really gives excellent insight into how Obi turned out to be who he is, and how he became so fast and strong. Very realistic, and a job well done!
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 14 . 8/2/2011
Oh, how I wish this happened in the manga. T_T Really, super adorable - Obi's awesome, he can do anything. :) I lurv it.
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Wow, completely hilarious! :D I could never imagine Obi having the patience to write poetry (especially raunchy, yet poetic, poetry XD), but that's what he gets for losing a bet! Great job!
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
YES, we all know that this is exactly what he was thinking during this scene! Beautiful wording, super cute. Well done as usual!
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Yes, absolutely this means she's falling for him! _ I love how sweet and a bit sad this chapter is. And it's cute how distracted Obi is by Shirayuki. :) I love how interesting their relationship is, and you really show the complications of that relationship so simply in this drabble. :)
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I love all your drabbles that delve into Obi's past; it's a very curious subject indeed. :) This is so sad, though; we rarely see Obi afraid. Exellent imagery, however - your wording is so precise and cool!