Reviews for Fixed Points in Time
Confessed Geek chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
...I'm sorry...I'm still laughing! This story...oh it's brilliant! Absoultly brilliant! You are a genius! I've never seen anything like this written even remotley as amazeing as you have, let alone something this orignal! Please update soon. Fanfiction needs more stories like this...I'm serious.
cmsully chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
... Now, if only Moony could be a part of this madness, that'd be AWESOME!

BTW, that last line KILLED ME!
MelissaKatherine chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
The things Gwen says to Arthur sound like things Lily might have said to James...
I was a little disappointed that this didn't become a Harry Potter/Doctor Who/BBC's Merlin crossover, it's almost weirder for me to see a traditional mysterious Merlin than the goofy servant Merlin at this point.
cambion chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Very funny, you're a great writer. Hope to read more soon
L van Am chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I hope you haven't given up on this. It's fantastic, good for a laugh, and I really enjoyed it. Please be working on it... Please?
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Ohhhh please let there be LotR involved lol

Actually I'll be happy just for the next chapter, I love it! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Yeah, the Doctor running can be both good and bad, explains his fitness there LOL, and will look forward to what all will happen next with the gang as they try to figure a way out of this dilemma without taking a big 'ol spanner and wrecking the timeline left and right.
ipodrocker16 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
UPPPPPPDATE!
CrimsonGear chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Oh nonono! You can't have left it there!

I love this, everyone's reactions are amazing, hell I even like the idea of Sirius clucking when Torchwood are near.

I know you've not updated this in like forever, but I don't suppose you might at some point?
anotherbuskitten chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Normally this is the sort of story I would completely and utterly hate. But I don't...I LOVE IT!

You are amazing!

Please update soon as you left us with a rather large cliffhanger.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
This is really brilliant! I love how everyone's written, and it's funny yet suspensful. Update soon!
Tangled up in Blu chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
This is utterly brilliant - if getting somewhat complicated. The fact that Sirius has broken every time travel law there is is just so "Serius" I love it. The fact you haven't written for over a year is disheartening. I'd be willing to help if you could tell me generally where you were going with it. Just let me know. Good luck and I hope you pick this back up soon.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
This story is so amazing and lovely and it seems like it has been abandoned ;_; I hope you will one day write more, this is definitely my favorite HPxDW crossover ever. EPIC story and very well-written 3
Isa Knightwalker chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Amazing chapter, you write them all so well!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Finally it all seems to make sense! I love the explanation, it's all really nicely planned out and well written :3