Reviews for Beating Hearts
Mariana P. Pires chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ownnt! I love it!
Bea and Daniel are so cute *-*
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
LOL, this was so cute and fluffy! Daniel/Bea really were a cute story so I could picture them like this married. Hopefully the sequel keeps them in a good place. XD
Leila Traumer chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awwww I LOVED it!

It's so fluffy and well written! I'm glad you wrote other stories about this novel, I'll certainly read them later :) Thank you, I really enjoyed my reading!
Juliet Allen chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aw, this was cute ) I love The Shadow of the Wind, it's one of my favorite stories! It's a shame there are not many stories around...I think I might write a story involving Fermín's life before the story )

Juliet xx
Ally Everdeen chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awww, this was really cute! The Shadow of the Wind is one of my favourite books, and I really love your little fluffy story :3

Ally
exscientialux chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I'm absolutely obsessed about that book, the story just won't let me go.

Really enjoyed this fic, very touching, and I think it really captures the character and atmosphere of the original.

Good Job, and thank you!
LemonadeMouther chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Haha that was too cute~! I never thought I would find Shadow of the Wind fics in English, since it's a Spanish novel and all! I read it in Spanish and I'm planning on writing a story about Fermin, because he's simply my favorite character xD Haha well, looking forward to more stories from you! Really love the Daniel & Bea thing :)

-LemonadeMouther xx
Lucas fan 101 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
good very good and ure right theyre not as tragic as jp but you do hhave to admit theyre amazing
finishedd chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
this was so adorable, more so with the back story you gave me! oh my gosh so cute and well-written! “I love you,” she said again. Her smile followed her as she traced the outline of my shirt down the front of my chest and lay her head down on it. “But you’re just trying to get out of doing dishes,” adorable! that made me laugh. and the last line: "But Bea was my light too, and Julian was occupied." so great! :D