Reviews for Playing With Fire
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Plz update sn
Vivianne95 chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Think you could do longer chapter!?
Updates Please!
O,O
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
O.O
SchwarzShifter chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Oh god XD that won't end well. Write moreeee it's really goodddddd it's been like 4yrs now come on dude.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
wow
Bipolar Lover chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
UPPPDDDDDAAATTTTEEE! I love mad harry :)
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
OMG! Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next! I want to hear what Pravus and Voldemort say to each other!

Anyway, thank you for this amusing, delightful chapter, and adorable author note. _

3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I am curious about the name Pravus. I have not heard it before so I am wondering about its meaning and origin. Lol, making Pravus have an American was comical. _

3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I do not understand why this is under Horror/Romance. It seems like such a sweet, hilarious story. Shouldn't it be under Humor/Romance? Or something?

LOVED this chapter! Lol, it's cute how Harry keeps calling Voldemort sexy. _

3 3 3 Thank you.
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
LAWL! LOLOLOL! I was so surprised that Harry said what he did to Voldemort. I totally didn't expect it. LOL! Marvelous chapter. I LOVED it! Thank you so much for making me laugh and smile _

Now I feel like painting too...maybe I'll put some red stick figures in my painting class homework. It's supposed to be abstract, so it should fit in okay. Seriously, thank you for this very amusing chapter. I also liked the part where Harry asks Voldemort and his Death Eaters if they want refreshments. Okay now I'm thirsty.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I immensely enjoyed reading your author note and disclaimer. You have an adorable personality _ Thank you for bringing humor into my life toda Thank you for sharing what you have written :)