Reviews for Life on the Flipside
maymay85985 chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
i really want to see how this will work out! please please update soon!
T00STr00nG chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
UPDATE THIS STORY!
Sammiieeoo chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Really good so far.
CrazyAnimeluver333 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
sheesh...everyone's just f-ing dying all up in this chapter...X'D

well, keep up the good work anyway! XD
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
please continue
Amber Ice Fox chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Pretty interesting.. I like it :D
jon58840 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Oh wow, this is definitely an original take on shinobi in the Bleach universe. I like it. This fic seems like it will be a lot more serious than A New Era, which I like.

Will the shinobi gain any Bleach related powers such as zanpakutou, or some shinobi turning into hollows/arrancar? Or will they just stay with the regular shinobi techniques? Whatever happened to Kyuubi anyway, is he still with Naruto?

Keep up the good work, I look forward to what will happen in this fic.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
I read something similar to this a while ago. It had the same basic concept, but the reasons for the overthrow were different. Anyway, if you would like, I could try to find it again, so you can check it out. So, let me know,

So far this story is moving along nicely and I am curious as to what Naruto and Hinata will do, once they meet each other for the first time since they each died. Also, will the Shinobi learn how to draw out their own zanpaktou? Is the Kyuubi still in Naruto or will they make him into a vizard? Will Kyuubi become a second sword for Naruto? Sorry, I know a lot of questions, but those are the ones that are at the forefront of my mind.

Anyway, until your next update. Later.
KuroiTori-sama chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
An very interesting view. I must say, this is one of the most original Naruto/Bleach crossover I have read (and believe me I read a lot of them).

Hope you keep things original and not just switch to the 'Turn Back the Pendulum' arc, and blindly follow the Bleach plot line, rewriting it with characters from Naruto (that would most likely kill the story).

PS: Small tip - Don't restrict yourself with only the main shinobi cast. You can also use the civilians and minor characters from filler arcs, movies (both Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden, Shion from the first Naruto Shippuuden movie cold be a good choice) plus the few canon civilians (the folks at Ichiraku's per example.

Might be a wild guess, but I think that they all would side with the shinobi over the shinigami and do all that they can to help Naruto and others.

Keep up the good work!
HippoKrys chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
wow your story has lots of potential and it's really good. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nevervana chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
I quite like this - I'll be following :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
good chapter
midnight.wolf62 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
REUNIONS! 8D Can't wait.
midnight.wolf62 chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Holy crap, Sasori? Haha. Nice description of him, by the way. I especially liked the 'too-glassy eyes' bit. :)
bakapervert chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Thanks for the update. Can't wait till the fight.