Reviews for The Legend of Zelda:The Edwaker Reuploded
bash the caver chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Wasn't there a chapter were Johnny says stop breaking the 4th wall also I like your re writing this.
D.J. Scales chapter 17 . 10/11/2011
Hey loved the latest chapter. When are you going to update your story? this is getting good.
Juan Link chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
DING-DONG LOL this chapter is more Ed,EddnEddy show this was funny
GameJunkie7 chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
Rolf is AWESOME XDDDDDDDDDD

He's like the Old Spice Guy of the Ed Universe right?
Da-Awesom-One chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
YOU UPDATED! Personally, I hoped that this fic would've had Link in the adventure, but having the Eds do it wasn't so bad! The humor is spot on! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Nobody of Twilight chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Awesome story so far. Don't know if you are continuing, but hope you do. Especially like how Double D is the Chosen One.

Good luck with your other stories.
D.J. Scales chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Dang only 6 reviews ouch well at least you have some reviews. Still at least this is just getting good. Now if i may say something. I think That once Eddy gets the light Arrows he can be of even more help. Keep up the good work.
TrueSapphire chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
What the heck? Why do you only have 5 reviews? You deserved WAY MORE than that!

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story. I was planing on writing a crossover between these two, but it will take a LONG TIME(2011?) since I'm busy with my first one.

Make sure you make paragraphs when they're talking. A whole paragraph should be one person talking, then you make a new paragraph with a different person talking. In my opinion, a bunch of small paragraphs is better than a whole paragraph smashed together.

I hope you continue!
Lux Bravo chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad you updated the story; please post the next chapter as soon as you've finished it. BTW, I really like your story as well, so I actually wrote a fic based on "The Wind Waker" called "Edventure: The Unborn Darkness." Check it out if you're interested. Hope to read more of this soon!

-LucasBravvus97
Lux Bravo chapter 15 . 9/1/2010
Hey: I really like this story. I've read every chapter and the original, longer version, and it has to be one of my favourite stories. It's so funny it's unbelievable! Please update soon: I've been waiting, and so have others who have read this, for the next chapter for quite a while now. Hope we see Chapter 16 as soon as possible. Bye!

-LucasBravvus97
Rexfan1333 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love this keep it up!
ACEAMC chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Glad you like it, Sage. Both Wind Waker and Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy hold a special place in my heart because WW was the first real videogame I ever played and EEnE was and still is my cartoon of choice, so it seems natural to combine the two.
YukiMizuno chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Haha, I really like this a lot. I've been playing Wind Waker for the past couple of days, so it's nice to see someone incorporate the Ed's in here. XD