Reviews for What You Will Do For Family
Please update soon!
Hannah chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Why u no update!?
KMarieM chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Are you going to finish this? Its really good.
mikesh chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
aww, poor guys! Hopefully everything works out in the end! UPDATE SOON!
twin1 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Hope you continue this someday or at least write more in this verse.
casammy chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Dean is really grand, until the end it sacrifices everything for knowing happy sammy (damned michael) and sammy leaves his normal life, his happiness to return to the hunt and to save dean. God the two are incredible!
mtee1958 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Just love this story!
Thank you so much.
wcfan chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Sammy. This is noble and all but you haven't been hunting in years. I know it's instinct but you're bound to be rusty. And this is not a demon. You don't know all the rules. If you get yourself killed, it kinda defeats the purpose.

Btw, you really should update faster. I had to re-read chapter 4 before I remembered what the heck was going on!
Brenny chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Are you a mindreader? i just thought about this story earlier at work and when it's gonna be updated again and here you are!
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
oh glad that Sam is going after Dean...hope he can save him...
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Wow, I'm liking this story better than the show right now. lol! The show is bothering me, but this story is great! Pms!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Wow, so Adam is in this one and has taken Sam's place really as Lucifer's vessel, Cool! It lets Sam off the hook. I can't wait to read the next update, Sam off to find his brother, although I have no idea what he thinks he can do about the angel possession. But I'm sure he will tear Dean a new one for doing it in the first place, even if it did save his daughter. Thanks..
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
go sammy! plz update!
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
oh boy things are getting crazy and wow adam let lucifer inside of him uh oh and now sam is leaving in order to track down his brother
K-Marie-M chapter 4 . 3/20/2010