Reviews for Further than the Final Frontier
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
What happened? Why did you not update? Please!
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Q worried? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Arthorius chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Looks interesting, but it has been 2 years since last update and going to assumed it has been abandon...
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
You now have another reviewer, and I await how this story is going to pan out. I'm adding this to my favorite list, and I've reviewed and read thousands upon thousands of stories.

Feel honored and encouraged that this is one of the better that I've read as far as plot goes...just break the paragraphs up a little. :)
cobrageezer chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Must say I'm liking where this is going.
Legless chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I really hope you finish this story! It was just starting to get to the good bits, and then it ended!

I really like the idea behind this fic and I can't wait to see how Q and the Enterprise interact with the Potterverse ;)

Overall, I quite enjoy your writing style, though at times your descriptions get a bit long and tedious and you run the risk of losing the attention of the reader. A lot of what you say in these areas could probably be summarised (hopefully in a way that didn't detract from the energy of the work.)
britael chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
First, sorry my bad english, not my first language.

Promising, lets see where it goes. With Q involved, throwing HP in the mix doesn't sound so far-fetched...

Just please keep Harry in character. Crossovers usually have a Harry so OOC that you hardly recognize it. (usually all he keeps from the original books is his name and color of his eyes...)

You're a good writer, so, lets hope for the best!

Cheers
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Um cool idea where does the Harry Potter stuff come in and will you do canonical HP stuff?

SE
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Please write more soon or I shall be upset and cry and might have to comfort eat until I weigh more than the moon, quite possibly destroying the planet in the process. Everyone would blame you.

So yes, write more as quick as possible or the earth shall be destroyed.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
lol..very enjoyable!
S.Warfield chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Thanks for the update!
cruailsama chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
the first two paragraghs point to a dud you have riker sleeping "our primary systems are offline, secondaries are malfunctioning, however, emergency systems are holding and online, several hull breaches" no way in hell does a person sleep through that however looking pass that plunder it was not that bad